Participating In

Do not allow to change data in task form

This is about Nintex Forms on SharePoint 2013 On-Prmises. The Approver from a Flexi-Task should not to be allowed to change the data. He just shoul...

• By Levy
  • February 17, 2020  23:38

Manual run workflow failed on the old list items

We have the workflow running fine on the new items created after a certain day. However, try to restart the workflow on the old items created say b...

• By lche90
  • February 17, 2020  19:50

Sanity check please - form rule logic

If the named control, "RCExtensionCheckbox" is checked, and one of the {Self} controls this rule is applied to is empty, shouldn't this rule preven...

Setting a Template Form for Nintex Forms

Hie everyone, I had tried almost every ooption still unable to resolve it can anyone help me on this how to suppress the blank spaces in output doc...

hiding the checkbox in choice

Hi everyone, I would like to hide the checkbox in the choices field but the choice value should still be visible. Any ideas? The below shows wh...

Send alert on matching the due date

Hi All, I want to send an alert when the Due Date is reached, i.e. Due Date = Today Date. I do not have any task assign here. In sharepoint i wi...

Approvers Limit?

Hi everyone I have a workflow which is working pretty well execpt when I have a lot of approvers So normally, I have +/- 10 approvers by workflow b...

• By domiowa
  • March 03, 2019  22:04

Show or Hide Panels by choice control answers

I'm hoping someone can assist me with looking at my rules. I have series of 8 questions (all are answered with Yes or No). Three separate panels wi...

Migrate or export Nintex Task forms from SharePoin...

Hi, I am Migrating SharePoint 2013/2019 Nintex on-premise workflows to SharePoint Online/Office 365 using Sharegate tool. Many of the on-premise wo...

&(ampersand) in path causes problem

hi I have a "&" sign in a path and want to use it in a workflow. but when I use the path, for example, (\\server\x&y\xx) it turns this er...

• By cyrus
  • February 23, 2019  04:48

Workflow not showing in Workflow Inventory

I imported a workflow and published it to a new list. Creating an item causes the workflow to start automatically, as it should. When selecting Workf...

• By nj
  • February 22, 2019  07:31

Compare current user vs name in another SP list

Hi , I have Nintex form that autopopulate current user and I also have a SP list where I maintained user's database (contractor's name, contract det...

• By bella28
  • February 21, 2019  23:40

Allow only CreatedBy to edit a field

We have looked at several similar posts but have not been able to make it work for our specific requirement. On a task list, we wish to allow only Cr...

Repeating section upload data to Word document

Hi, I created a form with a repeating section in it, so far nothing difficult. After that I created a workflow to show these data into a table (colu...

isdlg=1 is not allowing to navigate the nintex for...

Hello, isdlg=1 is one of the good sharepoint features where you can hide left navigation and headers if you use it in your url. It works fine wit...

Add an information in Nintex Workflow Tasks list t...

Hello I'm curious if it's possible to add an information, which i've collected in my list, into the Nintex Workflow Tasks list. Basically the use...

Nintex Forms Lookup not working after migration

Hello everyone, I have a couple of lists - Customers - Products - Requests In the requests list I am looking up both customers and products,...

• By kinetal
  • February 13, 2019  03:42
  • By nikitha
  • December 07, 2018  00:56

Use a workflow list as template

Hi everyone I'd like to know if it's possible to use a workflow list as template So for each new site I'll create after that, I'd like to know ...

Condition comparison with dropdown value

I have a drop down list in my form. In the workflow, I wanted to check if value selected in the dropdown = "selected value". I added the cond...