cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Remove Duplicates from cascade lookup column

Scenario: We have two lookup column . Column A contains Country and Column B contains Sites.Based on country selection sites will get filter out .Issue: Since Sites contains duplicates value , in drop...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by aartishaw
  • | November 03, 2016 03:26
  • Views 8157
  • Replies 44

Can't save workflow, config XML got stuck in check out state

I encountered an issue and I thought I share the solution. Maybe most of you already know.The User tried to publish a new version of a workflow, but something went wrong...Other SOAP error messages re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rszabo
  • | March 31, 2016 05:06
  • Views 2112
  • Replies 5

Send alert on matching the due date

Hi All,I want to send an alert when the Due Date is reached, i.e. Due Date = Today Date.I do not have any task assign here. In sharepoint i will have column called due date and it will be filled with ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hema2930
  • | March 03, 2019 23:11
  • Views 243
  • Replies 4

Sanity check please - form rule logic

If the named control, "RCExtensionCheckbox" is checked, and one of the {Self}controls this rule is applied to is empty, shouldn't this rule prevent submission of the form? I have checked the Save butt...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 263
  • Replies 4

Approvers Limit?

Hi everyoneI have a workflow which is working pretty well execpt when I have a lot of approversSo normally, I have +/- 10 approvers by workflow but I have a special one where I have more than 40 perso...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by domiowa
  • | March 03, 2019 22:04
  • Views 295
  • Replies 7

Show or Hide Panels by choice control answers

I'm hoping someone can assist me with looking at my rules. I have series of 8 questions (all are answered with Yes or No). Three separate panels will appear depending on how the questions are answered...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 578
  • Replies 10

hiding the checkbox in choice

Hi everyone,I would like to hide the checkbox in the choices field but the choice value should still be visible. Any ideas?The below shows what I would like to do (note the Services and Other choices ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ZzzzSsss
  • | March 04, 2019 00:14
  • Views 245
  • Replies 5

Migrate or export Nintex Task forms from SharePoint on-premise to Office 365

Hi,I am Migrating SharePoint 2013/2019 Nintex on-premise workflows to SharePoint Online/Office 365 using Sharegate tool.Many of the on-premise workflows have "Assign Flexi Task" action and these task ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 254
  • Replies 1

Setting a Template Form for Nintex Forms

Hie everyone,I had tried almost every ooption still unable to resolve it can anyone help me on thishow to suppress the blank spaces in output document,For ex:<<Product1>><<Product2&g...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 316
  • Replies 3

Allow only CreatedBy to edit a field

We have looked at several similar posts but have not been able to make it work for our specific requirement. On a task list, we wish to allow only Created By to edit the Due Date. We have tried disabl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 474
  • Replies 4

Workflow not showing in Workflow Inventory

I imported a workflow and published it to a new list. Creating an item causes the workflow to start automatically, as it should. When selecting Workflow Settings from the ribbon, and then Manage Workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nj
  • | February 22, 2019 07:31
  • Views 674
  • Replies 7

Compare current user vs name in another SP list

Hi ,I have Nintex form that autopopulate current userand I also have a SP list where I maintained user's database (contractor's name, contract details, expiry date, agency, position). I want to be abl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bella28
  • | February 21, 2019 23:40
  • Views 392
  • Replies 6

&(ampersand) in path causes problem

hiI have a "&" sign in a path and want to use it in a workflow.but when I use the path, for example, (\\server\x&y\xx) it turns this error:Failed to copy item to a file share. Error Code: (67)...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cyrus
  • | February 23, 2019 04:48
  • Views 177
  • Replies 1

isdlg=1 is not allowing to navigate the nintex form

Hello,isdlg=1 is one of the good sharepoint features where you can hide left navigation and headers if you use it in your url. It works fine with the default SharePoint forms. However, when i use isdl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by muhskhan
  • | February 17, 2019 06:44
  • Views 247
  • Replies 2

Repeating section upload data to Word document

Hi,I created a form with a repeating section in it, so far nothing difficult.After that I created a workflow to show these data into a table (column multiple line of text) which is working perfectly.A...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 181
  • Replies 1

Nintex Forms Lookup not working after migration

Hello everyone,I have a couple of lists- Customers- Products- RequestsIn the requests list I am looking up both customers and products, I also have some calculated fields based on the customer and pro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kinetal
  • | February 13, 2019 03:42
  • Views 728
  • Replies 7

Add an information in Nintex Workflow Tasks list through list workflow

Hello I'm curious if it's possible to add an information, which i've collected in my list, into the Nintex Workflow Tasks list.Basically the user types in for whom the request is for. This information...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Basetrick
  • | February 15, 2019 01:46
  • Views 287
  • Replies 3

Condition comparison with dropdown value

I have a drop down list in my form. In the workflow, I wanted to check if value selected in the dropdown = "selected value".I added the condition action, however the workflow is not allowing me to sav...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by raeville
  • | August 09, 2018 19:07
  • Views 522
  • Replies 3

How can i use the collection operation in for each loop and get the items from one li

#collection operation#for each loop#Create item

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nikitha
  • | December 07, 2018 00:56
  • Views 218
  • Replies 2

Making Titles and Descriptions Bold in Nintex Responsive Form

How would I make the Titles and Descriptions bold in a control on a Nintex Responsive Form? I have looked at what I think has been everything, and I'm not finding it.Thank you.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by marnita
  • | August 03, 2018 10:52
  • Views 524
  • Replies 3