Participating In

Blank or Whitespace validation

Hi, I have a mandatory Text field with the following validation rule formula. Visitor1=='' && (isNullOrEmpty(trim((Visitor1FirstName))...

Can the new responsive form be customised

When I test a form I created using Nintex 2016 in different resolutions, my forms seems to adjust only lengthwise. I would like my form to appear...

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi, I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyo...

Conditionally show status icons in a form

I recently had a customer who wanted status indicators in his list. While this can be done using JavaScript, one of my co-workers had come acros...

Form Choice Field Validation Setup

Really looking for some agreement from the masses here. I have a form, and was trying to validate that when a choice field is empty/Null, then th...

• By davisn
  • July 20, 2016  05:23

Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching R...

I tried searching for site workflow examples on the forum and I didn't see a tremendous amount, so I thought I would write about a simple site wo...

How to get List Item Id url In Site Workflow

Hi EveryOne, How to get list item id url in site workflow, we have the feature to get list item id url in list workflow, but we don't have the...

Validation Rule not working with Form controls

I have a choice control that needs to become a mandatory selection once a particular value is not selected from a previous choice control. All V...

• By harfmt
  • February 14, 2016  17:34

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex...

To show a guide to fill in complex forms , a tool tip is often not enough . F ormatted instructions may be displayed in a s...

• By mlauer
  • October 26, 2015  05:29
Rank

Numerical and Alpha Field Validation

When building a Nintex Form, you will inevitably be presented with a need for certain fields to have validation rules on them. It could be a sim...

When publishing a workflow you receive the error &...

You receive one of the following errors upon publishing a workflow/form after anupgrade/install of Nintex You also find the fo...

• By
  • March 19, 2015  16:28

Collapsing form height when controls are hidden

A couple of more days into Nintex forms now. I figured out how to suppress controls when the form is in different modes. This get's me part of t...