cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How do I have a usable hyperlink in a form field in display mode?

I have a list that I am using as a master task list for tasks related to audit findings. The workflow will run and send a series of notifications and assign workflow tasks. I'm using a build string ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7689
  • Replies 4

How to update Multi-select choice item from workflow

I am having an issue with trying to update a multi-select choice field on my context item via the Update item action. I have created a custom task form, to which I have added a multi-select choice fie...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by efarley
  • | December 07, 2018 09:19
  • Views 3174
  • Replies 7

Can't set variable from List Lookup

I'm having trouble setting a variable from a list lookup, can anyone help? The log in history list clearly shows the variable is not being populated.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by furstlars
  • | December 27, 2017 17:54
  • Views 3538
  • Replies 7

Line Break in Multi Line column in Doc Library via Workflow

I have a document library the contains a Multiple Lines of Text column (plain text is only option in doc lib). Is it possible to do a "new line" or "line break" in my Set Workflow Variable action or S...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by brentless
  • | September 22, 2016 12:36
  • Views 10568
  • Replies 17

How to hide a field based on a dropdown

Hi!I have a dropdown in my form that pulls from another list, and if you choose any item other than "Headset" from the dropdown, I want another field to be hidden. So if you do choose "Headset", the o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by drogon
  • | March 15, 2018 11:01
  • Views 8960
  • Replies 6

Copy attachment from list to another list

Hi All,I know this isn't possible to copy an attachment from one list to another. The workaround that i've seen is to grab the attachment from the list and dump it into a temp doc library.My scenario ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 7484
  • Replies 4

Validate selected Date/Time with CurrentDate/Time

HelloI am trying to validate a Date|Time with the current Date|Time so that it does not allow the user to submit the request when the selected date & time is less than current date/time.I have tri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | January 09, 2019 07:10
  • Views 6401
  • Replies 8

Flexi Task is Not Completing

I have an issue with two workflows that have Flexi Taskbeing assigned to the approvers. However, after they make their decisions the Flexi Task is not completing. I have confirmed they are completing ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | February 02, 2017 11:00
  • Views 2212
  • Replies 3

Numerical and Alpha Field Validation

When building a Nintex Form, you will inevitably be presented with a need for certain fields to have validation rules on them. It could be a simple rule like the field needs to have data in it. Or it ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 27272
  • Replies 54

Start a Workflow from a Nintex Form

Hi,is there any way to directly start a workflow from a form? I would like to use a Nintex-Form to populate a sharepoint-list. When the user clicks on a button of the form a nintex Workflow should be ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eiben
  • | January 29, 2015 14:56
  • Views 16570
  • Replies 19

How to copy file from SharePoint to network drive or file share

Hello,In Nintex Workflow 2013 for on-premises, how exactly can you automate the copying of files from a source SharePoint 2013 document library to a destination network drive or file share? Or, is thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8449
  • Replies 5

Does Nintex has ability to create XML file from SharePoint List item and dump it on D

Hi,I have a requirement to create a Nintex form for a List and on saving the form, an XML file has to be generate and dump it on Document library ?Is it achievable with Nintex from and workflow ?Mahi

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 18, 2017 22:57
  • Views 2789
  • Replies 5

Can I store an image in a repeating section?

I am building a Nintex form that will have two panels - customer info and a (possibly) repeating section for equipment item/details. There is one customer per one or more equipment items. The user wil...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3631
  • Replies 12

How do I replace my Radio Buttons to normal Buttons?

In the Design viewed below the user is prompted to chose any of the 2 choices below; ObservationorRecommendationHowever, when creating the design and publishing it onto Nintex MobileLayoutI am prompte...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2430
  • Replies 5

Cancellation Workflow

Hello All,I have a current workflow which goes through 2 approval processes > Manager > HR. Meaning, I have two separate Flexi Tasks instead of One and have 2 approval required. Reason for not g...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | February 20, 2018 02:25
  • Views 3642
  • Replies 10

Starting a workflow with Call Web Service timing out

We have a parent list workflow (let's call it P1)that starts a child site workflow (C2) using the Nintex Call Web Service action. The Call Web Service action uses Workflow.asmx, Web method StartSiteWo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by WendyS
  • | June 16, 2017 05:03
  • Views 4676
  • Replies 9

Multiple Assingnee Flexi Task

Hi, I have a flexi task with multiple assignees (one group and individual) . When i check the workflow task list i can view Assigned To only one person. How can i change the assigned to to show all ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nidhincee
  • | December 26, 2017 02:21
  • Views 959
  • Replies 3

Setting textbox value to calculated field output

HiI have a calculated field with formulaIf(MRMapType=="SSCC Report Map","ANNEXURE A:","")I would like the output of this calculated field to appear in a textbox on the formFor exampleThe Textbox willd...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lauries
  • | April 04, 2017 22:40
  • Views 11156
  • Replies 13

Update List Items from Excel

I must stress this question is for Nintex and SharePoint online. The resources I have found so far focus on On-Prem solutions and I have so far been unable to convert those processes into a Nintex 365...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3862
  • Replies 5

How to concatenate a string to a field

Hello,I am trying to concatenate astring to a field and It has been a challenge. All I want to do is addthe string "100", for instance, at the beginning of the employee ID. Thisstring will be placed u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gdolit
  • | February 17, 2017 09:35
  • Views 15196
  • Replies 9