Participating In

Set Dynamic Image URL in Nintex Form

In Nintex Form, I have a calculated value which value is set though Lookup function. The calculated Value contains URL of an image. How can I...

Validate selected Date/Time with CurrentDate/Time

Hello I am trying to validate a Date|Time with the current Date|Time so that it does not allow the user to submit the request when the selecte...

• By bimi82
  • January 09, 2019  07:10

How to update Multi-select choice item from workfl...

I am having an issue with trying to update a multi-select choice field on my context item via the Update item action. I have created a custom ta...

• By efarley
  • December 07, 2018  09:19

Copy attachment from list to another list

Hi All, I know this isn't possible to copy an attachment from one list to another. The workaround that i've seen is to grab the attachment fr...

How to hide a field based on a dropdown

Hi! I have a dropdown in my form that pulls from another list, and if you choose any item other than "Headset" from the dropdown, I want anoth...

• By drogon
  • March 15, 2018  11:01

How do I replace my Radio Buttons to normal Button...

In the Design viewed below the user is prompted to chose any of the 2 choices below; Observation or Recommendation However, when crea...

Cancellation Workflow

Hello All, I have a current workflow which goes through 2 approval processes > Manager > HR. Meaning, I have two separate Flexi Tasks in...

• By bimi82
  • February 20, 2018  02:25

Can't set variable from List Lookup

I'm having trouble setting a variable from a list lookup, can anyone help? The log in history list clearly shows the variable is not being popula...

Multiple Assingnee Flexi Task

Hi, I have a flexi task with multiple assignees (one group and individual) . When i check the workflow task list i can view Assigned To ...

Can I store an image in a repeating section?

I am building a Nintex form that will have two panels - customer info and a (possibly) repeating section for equipment item/details. There is one...

Starting a workflow with Call Web Service timing o...

We have a parent list workflow (let's call it P1) that starts a child site workflow (C2) using the Nintex Call Web Service action. The Call Web ...

• By WendyS
  • June 16, 2017  05:03

Setting textbox value to calculated field output

Hi I have a calculated field with formula If( MRMapType =="SSCC Report Map","ANNEXURE A:","") I would like the output of this calculated f...

• By lauries
  • April 04, 2017  22:40

How to concatenate a string to a field

Hello, I am trying to concatenate a string to a field and It has been a challenge. All I want to do is add the string "100", for instance, at th...

• By gdolit
  • February 17, 2017  09:35

Flexi Task is Not Completing

I have an issue with two workflows that have Flexi Task being assigned to the approvers. However, after they make their decisions the Flexi Task ...

• By cjones
  • February 02, 2017  11:00

Does Nintex has ability to create XML file from Sh...

Hi, I have a requirement to create a Nintex form for a List and on saving the form, an XML file has to be generate and dump it on Document lib...

• By
  • January 18, 2017  22:57

How to copy file from SharePoint to network drive ...

Hello, In Nintex Workflow 2013 for on-premises, how exactly can you automate the copying of files from a source SharePoint 2013 document libra...

Line Break in Multi Line column in Doc Library via...

I have a document library the contains a Multiple Lines of Text column (plain text is only option in doc lib). Is it possible to do a "new line"...

How do I have a usable hyperlink in a form field i...

I have a list that I am using as a master task list for tasks related to audit findings. The workflow will run and send a series of notifications...

Update List Items from Excel

I must stress this question is for Nintex and SharePoint online. The resources I have found so far focus on On-Prem solutions and I have so far ...

Rank

Numerical and Alpha Field Validation

When building a Nintex Form, you will inevitably be presented with a need for certain fields to have validation rules on them. It could be a sim...