cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

List Query and Email Notification SP2016

I am new to Nintex workflows; however this site workflow should be pretty simple, at least I thought. I have a list that I want to run a daily workflow that will determine if "Followup Date" is equal ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by TCM
  • | April 27, 2020 11:19
  • Views 244
  • Replies 3

Nintex Workflow Supported Browsers for the Designer

Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (2010 and 2013 and 2016)Nintex Workflow 2016DesignerTo design and run Nintex Workflows.We support IE10, IE11 and the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and EdgeN...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 05, 2015 13:04
  • Views 8248
  • Replies 10

What's New From Nintex - Nintex Hawkeye!

We are very excited to announce the availability of Nintex Hawkeye, our new, cloud based workflow analytics service!At Nintex, we know that as you begin to better manage everyday processes with the Ni...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4913
  • Replies 9

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable ReleaseFeaturesRobust security features based on Windows Remote Management.Ability to execute PowerShell scripts from any machine allowing Remote Management from your Sh...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 28671
  • Replies 58

delegate task for another user

Hi Community,we have a complex workflow running with multiple approval stages. i want some users to be able to delegate tasks, which are not assigned to them. i read a lot about that users need site o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marco
  • | August 22, 2017 23:48
  • Views 2365
  • Replies 6

Workflow History List Basics

I recently was told1-When a Workflow is moved from UAT to Prod that to remove the Workflow History List logging, but when I check the setup of my Workflow I see no choice other than to select a Workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1619
  • Replies 3

Using State Machine Workflows

This article applies to both Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2010 and is targeted to beginner users of Nintex Workflow. A State Machine Workflow is used when actions within a workflow need to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 18, 2014 22:22
  • Views 33041
  • Replies 15

Nintex forms is throwing error "The attempted operation is prohibited because it exce

Nintex forms is throwing error "The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enforced by the administrator". However sharepoint forms are saving data to list. Is th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1790
  • Replies 4

Error querying user profile

I am seeing this in most of our workflows that have the Query User Profile actionError querying user profile. UserProfileDBCache_WCFLogging :: ProfileDBCacheServiceClient.GetUserData threw exceptionSy...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tapologo
  • | April 26, 2018 06:39
  • Views 2000
  • Replies 2

Splitting existing SharePoint and Nintex Content Databases

Looking for Nintex for SharePoint 2016 guidance? See the following link. http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/current/Default.htm#cshid=dbsplitIf Nintex Workflow was installed using its default con...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 04, 2014 22:58
  • Views 23818
  • Replies 16

Tracking and Resolving Stuck Workflow Timer Jobs

PrefaceI've been on a number of collaborative calls with Microsoft investigating paused/failing timer jobs and decided to share the process used to track a rogue workflow that is running amok.If you a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2015 18:23
  • Views 25630
  • Replies 4

90, 60, 30 day expire but no email alert sent.

I created a 90, 60 and 30 expire workflow. It's running but I am not getting any emails after the Pause Until and Run If runs. I have the email alert after the Run if. Do you have any suggestions on h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lwhetham
  • | September 08, 2017 09:54
  • Views 2402
  • Replies 3

Schedule Database Purge?

Is there a best practice when it comes to purging the progress/log tables on a schedule? My team is trying to redefine our governance policy for our environment, and that's one thing we would like to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by skocos
  • | August 15, 2017 14:09
  • Views 654
  • Replies 1

Schedule a site workflow to run every few minutes

Hey Everyone,I have a site workflow which I would like to schedule to run every few minutes instead of every hour. Is there like a Powershell Script or any other way I can do that?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by m_k
  • | September 07, 2017 14:06
  • Views 1195
  • Replies 4

Get the workflow details

Hi All,Could you please let me know if any script is available to find all the workflows along with total actions and number of particular actions?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 957
  • Replies 2

What permissions are needed to view a task not assigned to you?

This question was moved from a different thread - Richard RuthIn my case I do not even want the user to respond to the task but only to view the details of the invoice. I don't mind if the get the red...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 05, 2015 16:35
  • Views 9007
  • Replies 13

"You are not authorized to respond to this task." message

I can't find any information on what security group a user needs to be in to 'approve' a workflow approval request.Does anyone know? Is it a SharePoint Approvers group that they need to be a part of?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 22231
  • Replies 14

Nintex WorkflowHistoryList

Hi all,I just had some issues with the WorkFlowHistoryList growing wildly a needed to be purged.I know that I can examine the size of the list by going to Site Settings->Nintex Workflow->Manage ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 888
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow 2010 SDK

The Software Development Kit (SDK) for Nintex Workflow 2010 is now available for you to extend Nintex Workflow. The SDK is intended for developers and includes API documentation as well as technical h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 09, 2014 23:34
  • Views 14093
  • Replies 5

Error on Flexi Task, Subquery returned more than 1 value

Hi Everyone. Josh from Florida. I have seen others posts about this issue but no real resolution. I have a workflow that can be started for by other workflows or directly through a form. Every which w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1064
  • Replies 3