cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

When we try to navigate to the form throught the Iphone I recieve "Enable cookies"

Hello,When we try to navigate throught a Iphone to a form that have a phone layout published, we recieve a message "Enable cookies on your browser to use the form"...We have made sure that cookies is ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rammtin
  • | September 06, 2017 07:13
  • Views 3900
  • Replies 11

Dude you're so deep, Nintex Mobile deep linking that is..

Back in version 3 some months back, we saw the introduction of deep linking to re-load authentication details into Nintex Mobile Launch Nintex Mobile from a hyperlink and pre-populate authentication f...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | August 27, 2015 13:26
  • Views 7724
  • Replies 10

Accessing document set properties from document?

This seems so basic yet I cannot work it out for the life of me! So who better to turn to than my lovely community friends?I have a document library, with document sets, each with documents inside. I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1976
  • Replies 2

User Profile Lookup

Does Nintex for O365 have the User Profile Lookup? I have been searching and not finding. If there isn't such a thing in O365, is there a workaround for this?Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marnita
  • | August 10, 2017 08:38
  • Views 3015
  • Replies 5

List view threshold alert

Is there a way to set up alert/notification for when the list view reaches a certain number (ie getting close to full)?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | January 12, 2018 07:11
  • Views 1079
  • Replies 2

Why Nintex Workflow Cloud even if you code?

For those of us who tried or in the process of evaluating integrating Nintex Workflow Cloud into your solution(s), eventuallyyou will get to thequestion "Why should I integrate Nintex Workflow Cloud?"...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | July 03, 2017 00:01
  • Views 1666
  • Replies 2

Nintex O365 Scheduled Workflow not starting

Hi AllI seem to have an issue with my scheduled Nintex Workflow (for O365). Its a site workflow that queries a list for items (has a few conditions) and then shoots emails to a few people as part of a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ghost
  • | August 16, 2017 00:56
  • Views 726
  • Replies 1

Setting Item level permissions on a large library.

Hello I have been searching the community but haven’t found anything to help me.I am working on a project where we have migrated a very large document Library (around 75,000 items) from another system...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bsimmons
  • | July 19, 2017 10:20
  • Views 2913
  • Replies 7

Happy Birthday To Us!

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us! ​Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way with a little bonus "gift" of some points in the community because with...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 01, 2016 07:13
  • Views 9028
  • Replies 46