cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

configuring a button in nintex form

Good day, I am new to nintex and sharepoint please assist, using sharepoint 2013, I have to use create nintex form which will display the information enetrerd on the sharepoint list on this form i ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Florence
  • | March 05, 2020 03:58
  • Views 470
  • Replies 2

Calculate the last day of the next month

Trying to calculate the last day of the next month. I have tried using the excel formula =EOMONTH(Date,1). A cast formula and a SQL formula. (I can't figure out the connection string and may not have ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by JW
  • | February 11, 2020 13:18
  • Views 421
  • Replies 2

Adding percentages together?

I am kind of a newbie to Nintex and have a scenario I just do not know how to tackle. Here is what I am trying to accomplish: 1. End-user will enter percentages of time spent on each major job duty a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scootsie
  • | January 21, 2020 07:10
  • Views 595
  • Replies 2

How to display approval most recent outcome in SharePoint List column

Hi, I am trying to display the Workflow most recent outcome in SharePoint list column for each item. My Workflow is a simple 3 step approval process each one following the other, with "Reject" ending ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kondkar
  • | January 22, 2020 07:48
  • Views 263
  • Replies 1

Save and Continue Button Problems

I recently noticed an issue in my forms and I'm wondering if others are seeing it too. I have a form where I am utilizing a Save and Continue button. I noticed when I saved the form for the first time...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 756
  • Replies 4

Schedule a Site Workflow on a List Item

Hello, hopefully, this makes sense.If a Site Workflow is created, will it appear when I try to set a workflow schedule on a List item? I'm basically trying to avoidrecreatinga workflow for each appli...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 328
  • Replies 2

Count inside a form?

So I'm new to Nintex. I've used mostly Infopath but am now being forced to change. It looks like Nintex may have some capabilities that IP did not. Here's what I'd like, and I'm hoping someone can tel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Ma3a
  • | January 16, 2020 05:16
  • Views 218
  • Replies 1