Participating In

Unable to find the Custom Javascript text area in ...

Hi, Recently i have started working on Nintex Responsive Forms, I am trying to call the REST APIs in the Nintex Responsive forms. I searched...

How can I use the last Item ID in a new form?

I need to populate a field with a predefined title such as "CHG0001." The "1" being the ID for the item we are about to enter. So I believe I nee...

Validating Attachment control by using custom func...

Many times we have to validate attachment control inside a form on certain condition. For example, say, there is a checkbox on a form and when yo...

Rank

Getting Started with a Nintex Hawkeye Process Inte...

Over the last few weeks Nintex has been talking about and showing a new Enterprise service called Nintex Hawkeye . Nintex Hawkeye gives you an ...

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release Features Robust security features based on Windows Remote Management. Ability to execute PowerShel...

Displaying Repeating Section Data in List Views, T...

Introduction Repeating sections are very powerful if you want to create 1 to many relationships within your Nintex Forms. However, they co...

Attachement in repeating section

My objective: Create a SharePoint List page with Nintex forms for each training item. Included in this form: Training Title/Description/Due dat...

• By zik500
  • May 20, 2015  01:03