cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable ReleaseFeaturesRobust security features based on Windows Remote Management.Ability to execute PowerShell scripts from any machine allowing Remote Management from your Sh...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 25731
  • Replies 58

Displaying Repeating Section Data in List Views, The Easy Way!

IntroductionRepeating sections are very powerful if you want to create 1 to many relationships within your Nintex Forms. However, they come with some caveats when you need to parse, use and display th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 49935
  • Replies 73

Validating Attachment control by using custom function used as a rule inside a form

Many times we have to validate attachment control inside a form on certain condition. For example, say, there is a checkbox on a form and when you check the checkbox you need to add an attachment (Man...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3949
  • Replies 10

Unable to find the Custom Javascript text area in Nintex Responsive forms

Hi,Recently i have started working on Nintex Responsive Forms, I am trying to call the REST APIs in the Nintex Responsive forms. I searched in the form->settings-custom Javascript text area. But un...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4667
  • Replies 7

How can I use the last Item ID in a new form?

I need to populate a field with a predefined title such as "CHG0001." The "1" being the ID for the item we are about to enter. So I believe I need to pull the ID from the newest item and add one to po...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3066
  • Replies 11

Attachement in repeating section

My objective: Create a SharePoint List page with Nintex forms for each training item. Included in this form:Training Title/Description/Due dateUser Name - Repeating table pulled from a data connectio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by zik500
  • | May 20, 2015 01:03
  • Views 4013
  • Replies 18

Getting Started with a Nintex Hawkeye Process Intelligence Lens

Over the last few weeks Nintex has been talking about and showing a new Enterprise service called Nintex Hawkeye. Nintex Hawkeye gives you an unprecedented view into your process portfolio enabling yo...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5737
  • Replies 5