cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Search ALL Libraries on a sharepoint and copy item if...

Dear Community! I'ld like to implement a site workflow, which - searches all libraries of a sharepoint for items which are saved in a specific folder (e.g. ".../checkedIn/filename.xlsx") and are not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Axt
  • | January 22, 2021 02:22
  • Views 99
  • Replies 3

Filter all documents in a SharePoint library by a criteria and move them to a differe

I want to filter all of the documents in a library that have the same identifier (CAPEX number) and move them to a different library using a Nintex workflow. I would like to make a start form for the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 109
  • Replies 2

Get Access to the second element in a collection Index does not work

Hello together, I have the following string [Lastname];[Firstname] and I want to extract the Firstname, but when I use the index to retrieve it from the collection varIndex1 with the value 1. But If ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 68
  • Replies 1

Web request stays in "Executing"

As the title says, I am trying to execute a Web Request to Authenticate to a web. I was working and suddenly one day, witht he same parameters, when we try the "Run Now" feature, it just stays as "Exe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by aweber
  • | November 13, 2020 00:59
  • Views 268
  • Replies 4

Generate unique IDs for a list using Nintex workflow/form

I am in SharePoint 2016. Want to create a custom list: product.It will have two columns Product Type and ID. Using the form, the user shall only enter the product type. But I want to automatically gen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by guru2000
  • | January 14, 2021 07:16
  • Views 113
  • Replies 1

Workflow Settings - Only start when specific items are modified

I have a SP list that has multiple dates that will be populated at different times for an item. I want to send an email when these date fields are populated. It seems when you choose 'start when items...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by raerae33
  • | December 29, 2020 05:39
  • Views 177
  • Replies 2

Maximum number of list items required for a list lookup control in nintex forms

With Nintex Forms for Sharepoint 2016 / Sharepoint Online, I am currently using a list lookup control connected to a SP list that could potentially exceed 65000 items. Is it best practice to keep thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 134
  • Replies 1

Can we modify item URL in notifications?

Is it possible to modify the URL (or similar) that is generated whenever you insert that reference into a notification?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by danjact
  • | December 23, 2020 08:42
  • Views 128
  • Replies 1

How to hide control text in nintex forms

Dear All, I want to hide control text in forms, display only radio buttons without numbers. Thanks in advance.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 125
  • Replies 1

How to check if list items exists in a SharePoint list

I am in SP 2016. I have a customer and orders lists. Using my workflow, I am retrieving customer id from the customer list. I want to use the same id to grab information from the orders list. But befo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by guru2000
  • | December 28, 2020 13:24
  • Views 138
  • Replies 1

Workflow to trigger emails and update list item if item is not found on another list.

Hello all, I need to create a workflow from my team that will need to filter two different SPO Lists (List A and List B), compare the filtered items, and then trigger and email and update a list item...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 152
  • Replies 1

Nintex form display SharePoint list items based on selected criteria

I would need to build a form that displays all the items in a SharePoint list based on selected criteria. If the selected criteria has N number of items in list then all those items have to be display...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by RLogesh
  • | October 02, 2020 10:32
  • Views 322
  • Replies 2

Detect when user has edited a form field

Hello All, I am very new to Nintex (and SharePoint for that matter). I have a form that a user would fill out for a travel request. However there are 60+ fields the user can add data to, such as Airl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Gunmune
  • | October 15, 2020 13:20
  • Views 574
  • Replies 7

Workflow access denied to task assignee

Dear community, I just came across a problem for a specific user that can no longer action tasks assigned to him. This should not be consequent to any change since neither permission settings (at ite...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Sylvain
  • | November 04, 2020 05:06
  • Views 217
  • Replies 2

Calculate Date from Calculated Column

I am attempting to calculate a date in my workflow based off the results of a calculated column in my list. I have a script that takes the choice from my "Duration of Project" field (15, 30, 60, or 90...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 335
  • Replies 4

Get All Approval Comments from Flexi Tasks

Hello! I'm trying to do something simple ...or at least I thought it was. Requirement: For each Task (each person who needs to complete the task) Get Assignee to, Outcome and Comment and Place it in a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 209
  • Replies 2

Workflow does not show calculated column for new item

I have a Nintex workflow for a SharePoint 2013 list. The list has a "Due Date" date column and an "FY" calculated column. FY calculates the Fiscal Year from Due Date. When I run the workflow on an exi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by CigarDoug
  • | October 13, 2020 06:39
  • Views 266
  • Replies 3

Using Get to retrieve data in several columns in a CSV file

Hello. Please, I need guidance on how to get the data in specific columns (say columns 5, 12 and 18) in a csv file. I get the error message "Error operating on collection variable. Index property is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Dondearie
  • | October 12, 2020 12:25
  • Views 285
  • Replies 5

Relate Form B to Form A

I have the following project requirement: someone is filling in Form A (on List A) if certain conditions are met in Form A, they are asked to complete Form B (on List B) - i.e. a link to Form B is s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rthomson
  • | September 24, 2020 12:34
  • Views 285
  • Replies 1

Adding a Hyperlink

Hello, I am currently working with Nintex Workflow on SharePoint 2013. I am trying to build a custom list and add a hyperlink. For some reason when I click > Insert > Insert Hyperlink, the page...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by e7isbeth
  • | October 14, 2020 22:04
  • Views 215
  • Replies 3