Participating In

How to manage processes when owner or expert goes ...

Hi everyone, How do you manage processes when the owner or expert goes on leave? For approvals ect we transfer their ownership and rights to th...

• By nes
  • June 21, 2021  01:11

Limiting view to a folder

I knew how to do this with the previous viewing permission function... but now, how do I limit the view for some Promapp users to just a particular f...

Trying to assign a process champion

Hi All, I have just attempted to assign a user as Group process Champion, which I've done quite easily in the past, but i'm getting an error when I...

Error sharing process group link

We have created a hierarchy of processes using process groups. The top level group (call it process group 1) contains four other process groups (lets...

Persistent Link

I need to reference ProMapp documents from another ser of documentation and would like to ensure that only the latest version of a process held in Pr...

Linking to other Process Groups within a Process

At times I need to have a link in a process to another process group. But I have not found that there is a way to do this. I can link individu...

• By FH_Rach
  • November 28, 2019  14:53

Ideas/Techniques/Platforms you use to continuously...

Hi all, I will give some context in how we use Promapp as this is important since every organisation deploys Promapp differently. Our app...

• By Wesso
  • November 17, 2019  16:54