Participating In

Form Variables populated using GetQueryStringParam...

I have a form variable that will be populated from a query string parameter. But I need to make sure that this value is populated and is not removed...

URL Parameters Not Supported with Embedded Form?

I have a form that uses URL parameters to prepopulate fields, using getQueryStringParameter. When I simply publish the form using the URL, this...

operationId is required - error from SharePoint ac...

The past few days while putting on the finishing touches of a workflow I've been developing for 3 weeks, I am getting this frequent error message "op...

File is locked for shared use by user

While trying to update an SharePoint online document from Nintex Workflow Cloud I'm getting the below error. Is it possible to catch the ...

Line Breaks appear with Links in Variable Text

I have a form that will include Terms of Use or similar language. This will be several paragraphs of formatted text (headings, bold, and even some l...

Getting started with Azure AD data lookup

Hello, I am just getting started with NWC and have created a connection and data source to our companies Azure AD. I am able to successfully retrie...

• By BrianK
  • February 11, 2021  15:55

Workflow Cloud workflow timing out on save/publish...

Is there a maximum size for workflows in Nintex Workflow Cloud? I'm currently extracting a lot of items from Collections into variables in the ...

Repeating Sections and Document Generation

Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to Nintex and am attempting to create workflows for an employment application process that we intend to demo to a ...

• By CTCFL
  • January 06, 2021  06:57

Possible error in Get A File action

In Nintex Workflow Cloud the SharePoint Online - Get A File action needs the name of a Document library to get the file from. One obvious ...

• By woutert
  • November 09, 2020  15:36

Task Outcomes / multiple choices

Hello everybody, it is possible to enable multiple choices for the "Task Outcomes"? I can only choose one at a time. My Control Settings Choice...

How to find the list your workflow belongs to (fro...

I have a test site with tons of workflows If I’m looking at the Workflow Health screen, how do I tell which list the workflow belongs to? F...

Multiple Approvers, One Task Process - Send Approv...

My workflow is assigning a task to multiple approvers within the same action (Start a Task Process). I need the action to wait for all approvers to r...

• By sgrams
  • August 11, 2020  08:38

Repeating control data in formatted

Hello Community, I have a Nintex task form for that reads data from multiline text field but it has data in xml form. Whereas I need in a tabular for...

Workflow in an iframe with URL parameter

Hi, We are using Nintex Workflow embedded in our website using the iframe code it gives when we publish the workflow. It works well. However...

Submit request with attachment to Remedy system vi...

We are in the process of migrating from SharePoint 2013 to O365 and one of our workflows sends an email to Remedy to create a ticket. We are having ...

Component Workflow - Find all Uses

Is there any way to find out all of the workflows that reference a component workflow? I need to decomission a component workflow and I'd like ...

• By jamesm
  • March 02, 2020  20:12

Extract last update from versioned multi-line text...

I have a multi-line text field which contains updates on the item, so I have append changes turned on, and therefore, all the comments are stored...

• By efarley
  • February 15, 2017  07:21