cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Is any Workflow Action available which will Assign Task and do not wait to complete i

Hi,I have to create workflow tasks on list items. I tried to use "Assign Flexi Task", "Assign To-Do Task", "Request Data". However, the workflow which creates this tasks waits for it complete it. As p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 319
  • Replies 1

Is it possible to append to MultiLine text workflow variable

Hello,In my workflow I query to the list and read items. I try to store one of the file in multiline text workflow variable. Actually I need the field content from the some of the items to be appended...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1506
  • Replies 2

Is it possible to create a Report?

Hi,I have created workflows on SharePoint list and library. Now I have to create custom reports. I searched the documents and community blogs, but no where I found a suitable article.One of the ways i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2085
  • Replies 4

Repeating Section does not return values after edit

In my Nintex form a Repeating Section collects value in the fields. The fields values are collected in a list column "Repeat Prod Details" of type multiple line. Field values are stored in this column...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 437
  • Replies 3

Workflow runs automatically on pending items

Whenever I make changes in workflow and publish, the workflow runs from beginning on the items which are not completed. Can any body guide how to prevent workflow from running automatically?ThanksSuni...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 277
  • Replies 2

How to close Workflow Tasks Tab automatically

Hello,I have developed a Nintex form which gets assigned to the user. User gets mail notification and can open the form through the link provided in mail. On clicking the link a Nintex form opens in W...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1263
  • Replies 8

How to set value in Choice field based on value of other choice field

I have two choice fields as mentioned in below screen shot:and the requirements is: If Original PO available then Source of Order field should contain string as "Not Applicable" and it should be disa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4994
  • Replies 10

Trying to update item in Lookup column and getting error

Hi,I have a List A having columns as Title - Single Line Text Name - Single Line Text Location - Lookup (on List B)I am trying to create items in List A through workflow by reading an ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1141
  • Replies 2

How to use control "Convert Value" to convert Single Line variable to Date variable

By using "QueryXML" I fetched Date in Single Line workflow variable viz. "Expiry Date SL_WV". (I fetched data in single line workflow variable because Query XML do not allow to store result in date va...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 695
  • Replies 2

How to assign values to multiple List columns from Collection Variable

In my workflow I read excel file through "Query Excel Services". The data read is from the columns A, B and C. The data is stored in a Collection Variable.I have a list with three columns - A, B and C...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 377
  • Replies 2

parseLookup() in lookup() does not give expected result

I am designing form in Nintex Form 2010 and using lookup() as per the format :lookup(list title, column to filter on, value to filter on, output column)"value to filter on" gives output as ID,#Item va...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3498
  • Replies 8

Importing Workflow - WF Actions does not display new list columns

I exported a workflow from one list and imported it to another list of the same site. 2nd list have some columns are different. On opening an action "Query List" in new workflow, I could see columns o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 270
  • Replies 1

Issue with "Run Parallel Actions"

Today I came across with an issue with "Run Parallel Actions" control in Nintex Workflow 2010.I set two actions under "Run Parallel Actions" - 1. Legal Review and 2. Compliance Review. The comments of...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1998
  • Replies 9

How to delete Rule from Task Form

Rules work differently with List Form and Task Form. I created custom form on the list and set rules. Then imported list form to Task form. I want to delete existing rules on the task form and create ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 797
  • Replies 4

Is Multiple selection possible in Choice-Dropdown

Hello,In Nintex Form displayed Choice control as "Drop-Down Menu". There are many option choices in Drop-Down menu. It allows only one selection, however, as per the requirement multiple selection sho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3991
  • Replies 12

Is it possible to display Choice and Comment controls in email

In the normal process, Assignee receives mail notification to respond assigned task. Assignee clicks the link which opens Nintex form. Assignee selects the Outcome and gives Comment and save & sub...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 768
  • Replies 4

What is Trusted location in configuration of Query Excel Service

I am trying to configure Query Excel Service and it gives me an error as the excel is not in trusted location. Can anybody help me understand what is the "Trusted Location" and how to store excel in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 504
  • Replies 2

Is it possible to concatenate different value strings and storing in different variab

I get First Name and Last Name for the users and want to create Full Name by concatenating First Name + Last Name. I use "Build String" to achieve this functionality. However, I have many users and ne...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5480
  • Replies 15

Request Review Action : Is Decision field required to complete the action?

In my workflow the task will be given to Legal personnel for their review only and no need of approval. I created Request Review action having only comments and did not include "Decision". On running ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1847
  • Replies 6

Want to print a Form, what are different options available.

We want to print a Task Form after final approval. What are the different options available. Recently I read on community post that "Print to PDF" option is available, however, I did not find any such...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8546
  • Replies 16