Latest Posts

Is any Workflow Action available which will Assign...

Hi, I have to create workflow tasks on list items. I tried to use "Assign Flexi Task", "Assign To-Do Task", "Request Data". However, the wor...

Is it possible to append to MultiLine text workflo...

Hello, In my workflow I query to the list and read items. I try to store one of the file in multiline text workflow variable. Actually I nee...

Is it possible to create a Report?

Hi, I have created workflows on SharePoint list and library. Now I have to create custom reports. I searched the documents and community blo...

Repeating Section does not return values after edi...

In my Nintex form a Repeating Section collects value in the fields. The fields values are collected in a list column "Repeat Prod Details" of ty...

Workflow runs automatically on pending items

Whenever I make changes in workflow and publish, the workflow runs from beginning on the items which are not completed. Can any body guide how t...

How to close Workflow Tasks Tab automatically

Hello, I have developed a Nintex form which gets assigned to the user. User gets mail notification and can open the form through the link pro...

How to set value in Choice field based on value of...

I have two choice fields as mentioned in below screen shot: and the requirements is: If Original PO available then Source of Order field...

Trying to update item in Lookup column and getting...

Hi, I have a List A having columns as Title - Single Line Text Name - Single Line Text Location - ...

How to use control "Convert Value" to c...

By using "QueryXML" I fetched Date in Single Line workflow variable viz. "Expiry Date SL_WV". (I fetched data in single line workflow variable b...

How to assign values to multiple List columns from...

In my workflow I read excel file through "Query Excel Services". The data read is from the columns A, B and C. The data is stored in a Collecti...

parseLookup() in lookup() does not give expected r...

I am designing form in Nintex Form 2010 and using lookup() as per the format : lookup(list title, column to filter on, value to filter on...

Importing Workflow - WF Actions does not display n...

I exported a workflow from one list and imported it to another list of the same site. 2nd list have some columns are different. On opening an act...

Issue with "Run Parallel Actions"

Today I came across with an issue with "Run Parallel Actions" control in Nintex Workflow 2010. I set two actions under "Run Parallel Actions" ...

How to delete Rule from Task Form

Rules work differently with List Form and Task Form. I created custom form on the list and set rules. Then imported list form to Task form. I ...

Is Multiple selection possible in Choice-Dropdown

Hello, In Nintex Form displayed Choice control as "Drop-Down Menu". There are many option choices in Drop-Down menu. It allows only one sele...

Is it possible to display Choice and Comment contr...

In the normal process, Assignee receives mail notification to respond assigned task. Assignee clicks the link which opens Nintex form. Assignee...

What is Trusted location in configuration of Quer...

I am trying to configure Query Excel Service and it gives me an error as the excel is not in trusted location. Can anybody help me understand wh...

Is it possible to concatenate different value stri...

I get First Name and Last Name for the users and want to create Full Name by concatenating First Name + Last Name. I use "Build String" to achie...

Request Review Action : Is Decision field required...

In my workflow the task will be given to Legal personnel for their review only and no need of approval. I created Request Review action having o...

Want to print a Form, what are different options a...

We want to print a Task Form after final approval. What are the different options available. Recently I read on community post that "Print to P...