cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Using Javascript to capture signatures on forms and using that name for formatting ru

I need a little help from the community. Currently, we are using some custom JS to capture electronic signatures on our forms (see attached JS file and screenshot below). In the past, we add a people ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 415
  • Replies 1

Filtering Values on a calculated Choice field using a LookUp from a second list.

I did use this post as a reference:https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-do-I-filter-the-values-in-a-choice-column-with-nintex-forms/m-p/21432/highlight/false#M17755 I used the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 513
  • Replies 4

How to display dateDiffDays in years and months on a form

How do you display dateDiffDays in years and months on a form?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 290
  • Replies 1

dateDiff in Onprem in a form

I'm trying to display the difference between 2 dates and display the results in years and months. I created a calculated field but I keep getting an error. Can someone help me figure this out?Error Me...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 949
  • Replies 8

Create a Calculated formula that compares 2 currency fields, to determine which is gr

I am trying to create a calculated formula that compares 2 currency fields, to determine which is the lesser value of the 2 then, use the lesser of the 2 values and divide that value by a 3rd field. L...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 286
  • Replies 2

Can you share Snippets with other users?

Can you share Snippets that you create with other users?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 519
  • Replies 2

"Display" view of a currency field to show the exact amount of digits, ie. 3 digits p

The edit view of the currency form has 3 digits past the decimal. However, the "display" view of the form is rounding up and showing only 2 digits past the decimal. I modified the SharePoint field to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 284
  • Replies 1

How to restrict the number of digits after a decimal point in a currency field

I have a currency field, in a purchase requistion form, being used in a repeating section. I have restricted the field to only have 2 digits past the decimal in the SharePoint list, but that rule is n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1004
  • Replies 3

Remove input field cell outlines in edit view

How do you remove the input field cell outlines in "edit" view?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 711
  • Replies 1

Repeating Section Row White Space Issue

This question was asked, but never answered:https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/White-Space-in-repeating-section/td-p/55540I am having a similar issue of extra white space below each...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1131
  • Replies 1

How do I validate a currency field not to have a dollar sign ($) ?

I have a currency field. If a user adds the "$" sign to the currency field along with the amount, the calculated field below does not calculate properly. Is there a way to create a validation or some ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2429
  • Replies 18

How to eliminate the time stamp in a Repeating Section XML Query for Date?

How do you eliminate the time stampin a Repeating Section XML Query for "Date"? I have the date field in the list set to date only. I have the control set to Yes (show only the date). Is the issue bec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 628
  • Replies 1

Disabling Panels based on SharePoint Groups

Hi, I tried setting this up by using this method, mentioned in this blog: https://community.nintex.com/thread/17546-determine-if-user-is-member-of-sp-group, in one of my forms.While in the preview mod...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 749
  • Replies 1

Is there a prod() function in Nintex?

Is there a prod() function in Nintex? I've tried using it in a calculated field but I keep getting a validation error when I go to preview or publish my form.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 519
  • Replies 1

Calculated fields and Repeating Section not populating back to list

My calculated fields are not populating back to my list. Any ideas why?Also, in display view, the "total line cost" will not display and the calculations are incorrect:

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1871
  • Replies 6

Why is the "Display" view different than "Edit" view for Numeric and Currency fields?

It seems that in "Display View," the fields are displaying in "align left" rather than in "align right." So my calculated fields and the fields were the data is coming from do not line up. The fieldsa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 461
  • Replies 0

How do you purge "running" workflows, where the list item has been deleted?

I need topurge "running" workflows, where the list item has been deleted. I found this blog(https://community.nintex.com/thread/1628?commentID=3341#comment-3341)that indicates you go to "site settings...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 731
  • Replies 1

Add margin/padding within/inside a "rich text" field/column

I have a rich text field on my form called "comments." I don't seem to be able to add a margin or padding, within the field, so that the text doesn't butt up against the right margin:I would like it t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2883
  • Replies 11

Hide an exsiting field, on a new form, based on a previous selection

I have 12 "yes/no" fields that are "available slots." Once a person selects a "slot," I would like the "slot" that was selected not to display anymore on subsequent new items/forms. I know how to hide...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1545
  • Replies 12

"Display View" of calculated field, not displaying calculation

I have a form that has calculated fields. While the fieldis correct in the "Edit View" of the form, in the "Display View" of the form, the field is not displaying the calculation. The "recalculate for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2508
  • Replies 7