cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Solved - Farm wide "some or all identity references could not be translated" in workf

Recently, our directory team thought 1pm on a Wednesday was the perfect time to delete legacy Security Groups throughout the domain, without prior heads up to the affected teams. From that point, Nint...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rjeadie
  • | March 06, 2019 14:13
  • Views 947
  • Replies 0

(xpost) Create new list item using data from previous list item

Hi AllWhat I'm looking to do is have a form that allows users to create a new session with new information or create a new session using an existing items information. This pre-filled session form wou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rjeadie
  • | November 29, 2018 12:56
  • Views 492
  • Replies 0

Create new list item using data from previous list item

Hi AllWhat I'm looking to do is have a form that allows users to create a new session with new information or create a new session using an existing items information. This pre-filled session form wou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rjeadie
  • | November 28, 2018 18:56
  • Views 491
  • Replies 0

How do I transfer the Outcome(s) of a multiple choice field from one form(and Workflo

Hi Nintex Community,I'm in a bit of a pickle currently so i apologise for the possible dumb question to follow,I have two forms and two workflows.Form 1 is an application for, where there are a few fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rjeadie
  • | August 07, 2018 00:10
  • Views 533
  • Replies 0

Validate choice against choice?

Hi Nintex Community,I'm needing to validate a choice field against another choice field.I have one field of Position levels (1-5) and another field of pay levels(1-3).There are two items of validation...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rjeadie
  • | July 05, 2018 01:05
  • Views 1295
  • Replies 5

Document Library mass permission update?

Hello Nintex Community,A site has recently been moved (using DocAve) to its new home. This has caused all items within the document libraries and Site Assets to lose their permissions and revert to My...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rjeadie
  • | June 12, 2018 19:15
  • Views 1223
  • Replies 4