Latest Posts

Divide items evenly and update in groups

Hi All, I'm trying to get a workflow together that will query a large list of items, divide them evenly among a number of people that may vary...

Round Robin assign a large number of items (loop i...

Hello All, I currently have a site workflow that looks to List A (list of associates and order number of which they should be assigned an item...

Remove specific text from multi line variable

Hello All, I have a multi line string text variable. It is a sentence that list set items. EX: colors included are: red, magenta, yellow, o...

Showing Count of List Items on Site workflow start...

Hi All, Does anyone know if it is possible to Query a list and have the count displayed on a start form before initiating a full workflow? ...

Multiple Site Workflows Running (Waiting)

Hi All, I have several site workflows (one site) that kick one another off then they complete. Example: workflow 1, starts workflow 2, ...

Failed to Start error message on completed site wo...

Hi All, I have a site workflow that is run manually and each time it sends the user an error notification that the workflow failed to start, h...

Update list item from E-mail summary

Hi All! I currently have a workflow that sends a list summary to users daily and links the user to the item. There is one field that the user n...

How to check for multiline text duplication

Hello All, I have a list that has a 2 multi-line text fields (Notes and All comments). A workflow runs on the Notes field (entry by user)...

Starting a site workflow from a list page (button ...

Hello All! A few months ago, I found a "tutorial" that I used to add a button to start a SITE workflow in a web part on a list. The user would ...

User productivity (removing updates made by workfl...

Hi all, I have been tasked with creating multiple workflows on lists to guage user productivity. I have created a very simple workflow that run...

Comparing most recently created item with New item...

Hi all, I'm trying to create a workflow that will assign an item to someone based on who the last person was that a previous item was assigned ...

Save and Submit/Cancel buttons resizing when publi...

Hi All, I have a form where the save and submit buttons appear fine on preview but shift downward almost out of view when published. I have at...

Options (ellipses) for name fields and variables n...

Hi all, I've been noticing an issue with some recent workflows where I am attempting to capture display names, when I click the ellipses, nothi...

Dividing/distributing tasks and evenly between od...

Hi all, I am trying to figure out a workflow to divide tasks evenly and keep them as close to even as possible. I have a list that is upd...

Workflow to assign users a task in set order (diff...

Hello All, I have been trying to figure out a workflow that will assign newly added list entries to one of five individuals. The list is ...

Splitting Summary Notifications By Assigned Indivi...

Hello Everyone, I currently have a workflow that queries a list, sets multiple variables then sends an e-mail summary (build string) to the indiv...

Creating a workflow version of the Approver Perfor...

Hi All, I am working on producing a daily Turn-around time/ Task response -mail summary report. I understand that the OOTB reporting fea...

Splitting a field and populating two columns

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out how to split a single line text field into two fields. The single line field would contain a full name: ...

Responding to or Updating Multiple list items in o...

Is it possible to have one task form that can refer to several items (IDs)? I have a list that needs to send a daily request for review for se...

Validate Time portion of date/time control in a fo...

Hi All, Can someone advise how to set validation on the time portion of the date and time in Nintex Forms? I have a Date/Time field that I w...