cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Help With Request Approval Task Notification & Common:ApprovalUrl

When a Request Approval action is created and in the Task Notification by default the "Click here to add your comments." uses theCommon:ApprovalUrl link. When the users click on the link in the approv...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | July 10, 2019 13:38
  • Views 37
  • Replies 2

People Picker Function Not Available On Nintex 2013 Form

I've just created a new form with a control from a SharePoint 2013 people picker column that is filtered to a small group. When I run the form there is no button beside the people picker control that ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | May 22, 2019 11:04
  • Views 538
  • Replies 9

Nintex 2013 - Field Is Null Versus Field is Blank?

I have a SharePoint list where I'm running a site workflow on. In the list I have a simple Single line of text column that holds an email address called "Company eMail". In the workflow I have a Query...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | April 08, 2019 09:52
  • Views 265
  • Replies 2

How To Create A Site Workflow

I have a list that I want to run a workflow that checks each item in the list and based on an expiry date column, sends out a notification from an address in an email column from the item. Basically I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 20, 2019 09:30
  • Views 306
  • Replies 1

Run Workflow On All Items In List?

Hi GangI have a SharePoint 2013 List that has an "Expiry" date Field. I want to run a workflow that will send an email to someone that lists all the List items that are going to expire within a week. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | January 28, 2019 08:11
  • Views 617
  • Replies 1

Multi-line Text Field Including HTML Code In Nintex eMail Subject?

Hi GangWe have a 2013 SharePoint list that has a 2013 Nintex workflow attached to it. One of the actions in the workflow is to send a notification email. The subject of the email contains a multi-line...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | October 04, 2018 05:30
  • Views 303
  • Replies 1

How to Retrieve x Number of Characters From Right Side Of String

Hi GangI've got a document approval workflow that grabs information from the workflow history list. When it grabs the User information I get a string that I need to pull data from. Here is an example ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | August 18, 2017 06:41
  • Views 1487
  • Replies 5

How To Save Workflow History To Document Properties?

Hi GangWe are using SharePoint and Nintex versions 2013. I have a workflow that allows a document to be reviewed and approved by a number of employees. When the document is fully approved I would like...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | August 09, 2017 12:00
  • Views 1184
  • Replies 17

How To Set A DateTime Variable - Nintex 2007

Hi GangI'm trying to use the "Calculatea Date" action to set 2 datetime variables;one that is blank/null and the other that is the current date. I don't care about the time. With the 2007 interface it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | June 13, 2017 06:12
  • Views 346
  • Replies 2

Create SharePoint View Based On Document Approval Workflow Column

Hello I have a SharePoint 2013 document library that has a workflow that will set the document workflow status to "Approved" when documents are approved by selected users. This works great. However, I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | May 08, 2017 11:40
  • Views 3150
  • Replies 12

How To Copy/Rename 2007 Workflow Into Same Library

Hi GangI have a Nintex 2007 workflow in production that I'd like to copy, change a bit and test. To do this I want to do a Save As... with the production workflow. That way I can create a test workflo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | March 14, 2017 08:18
  • Views 301
  • Replies 3

Add URL To Task Notification?

Hi EveryoneI have a Request Approval action that in the Task Notification I want to include "To updated the document with a digital signature click here to go to the document library".I've tried to do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 27, 2017 08:21
  • Views 650
  • Replies 2

Best Methodology For Digital Signatures

Hi EveryoneI'm creating a workflow for document approval. One of the requirements is to have a certain type of document digitally signed. Our current configuration is that we have the ability to digit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 23, 2017 10:02
  • Views 1260
  • Replies 3

Restrict Permissions On A Single Document In A Library

HelloI have a document library that has a workflow that allows a document to become "Approved" through a number of approval requests. At the end of the workflow I'd like to somehow change the permissi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 17, 2017 12:49
  • Views 216
  • Replies 1

Solution For Out Of Office Delegation

Hi EveryoneDoes Nintex have a solution for the following scenario?- You have a document workflow that goes to multiple sequential approvers.- On one of the Request Approval actions, the approver is no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 16, 2017 05:57
  • Views 1874
  • Replies 8

Nintex Workflow Status Column In Document Library?

Hi EveryoneI've created an approval requestworkflow that works fine. The workflow adds the default "status" column in the document library that includes "In Progress" and "Completed". I'd like toadd a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 15, 2017 11:04
  • Views 1448
  • Replies 8

Best Practice: 1 Workflow - 1 to Many Sequential Approvers

Hi EveryoneI would like to create one sequential approval workflow for a number of document types. Depending on the document type the user may need to select 1, 3, 10 approvers for example. Is this po...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 08, 2017 12:44
  • Views 951
  • Replies 5

How To Have User Select Document Approver From List

Hi GangI want to create a document workflow where the user can select a single approver from a list of approvers and then the workflow sends the approval request to that selected approver.I have a doc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 02, 2017 12:05
  • Views 1098
  • Replies 6

Nintex 2007: Adding Date Field To Notification Subject

HelloWe are using Nintex 2007 and have the need to send notifications with a workflow. We need to add a SharePoint 2007 date field to the subject of a notification that gets sent out from a workflow. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | December 16, 2015 06:56
  • Views 293
  • Replies 2