Latest Posts

Nintex office 365 form loading is very slow for Ca...

we are using lot of calculation fields inside repeating section and other section panel. while i open form, i cannot use any controls (Drop-down...

How to do Nintex Office 365 form Panel using Expre...

In Nintex office 365 form, how can I use Panel Appearance to visible or Not Visible using Item properties (back end list columns). we dont have ...

Loading Nintex office 365 form is taking more time...

Loading Nintex office 365 form is taking 40 to 50 seconds. We are facing crucial performance issue when the new form is opening. we designed big...

Nintex Delegate link is not working inside Nintex ...

I have Nintex workflow with Nintex forms. In my workflow , i only have an assign flexi task. Task forms have you can delegate this task to anoth...

Image is not displaying in Nintex email notificati...

I have sharepoint foundation 2013 and Nintex workflow, forms and outlook. I tried in the different method to display images in the Nintex email ...

How to redirect specific page by clicking on Cance...

I would like to redirect the user to a different URL if they click on the cancel button. I used in the below blog examples, Redirect U...

External Email action is not sending email to hotm...

I am using Nintex workflow 2013 and Nintex Form 2013. We are using the Nintex action for External Email and trying to send email to external em...

Workflow throwing error for using "Create ind...

I am using Nintex workflow 2013. I have several site, Initially i created workflows with assign flexi task using Create individual tasks for a...

Nintex Forms Formula Builder Tabs are disappear

Hi, Can someone tell me, when i add rule from Nintex forms then click on the formula builder, it will open the pop up form and top tabs is su...