cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Previous versions of workflows set to "allow"

We noticed some unusual things in our stage environment recently, and I'm hoping to find some assistance with narrowing down what might be causing it.The previous versions of all workflows are set to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | September 20, 2018 10:40
  • Views 525
  • Replies 1

Spell check in forms builder?

I was looking for a way to run a spell check in the Forms builder to catch any errors in all of the label controls and panel names throughout a form. It looks like this doesn't exist, or I am not look...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | January 19, 2018 10:04
  • Views 1038
  • Replies 2

Coercion error at end of state machine

I have a state machine workflow that has been throwing an error right at the end so it does not successfully end. It is a normal looking error, "Coercion Failed: Unable to transform the input lookup d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | October 19, 2017 18:45
  • Views 582
  • Replies 4

Rock the vote! An approach for making every vote count.

I recently had a client who needed a workflow that could handle voting in a way that was a bit challenging to get working. I'm sure there a multiple ways to handle this, and I tried many unsuccessfull...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 834
  • Replies 0

List workflow doesn't start on new item... sometimes

I have a list workflow that is set to run on the creation of a new item. I have seen a few items created in that list recently where that workflow never ran. It works most of the time, but occasionall...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2713
  • Replies 8

Conditionally show status icons in a form

I recently had a customer who wanted status indicators in his list. While this can be done using JavaScript, one of my co-workers had come across a simpler approach by using a calculated column that p...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2105
  • Replies 2

Error launching Forms Designer when list column name is a special character

One of our site owners encountered an error when trying to create a Nintex form on a new list. The error message was as follows:The key part of the error outlined in red was, "The server encountered a...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1258
  • Replies 3

Recalculate or validate calculated control on form submit?

Hi, I have run into a scenario with a form that I am struggling with. I created a signup form for a client that allows people to sign up for a volunteer shift. There are a certain number of openings f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 691
  • Replies 4

Filter a people control by SharePoint group when DL is used?

I have a people control on a form that needs to be scoped to a specific group of people. The site has a SharePoint group already created and there is a Distribution List inside of the group. I entered...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 521
  • Replies 2

Error with Form: Sys.ParameterCountException: Parameter Count Mismatch

Need some troubleshooting guidance on this error message. I am using SharePoint 2013 on premises and I have a team site with a custom form and workflows created using Nintex. Everything seemed to be w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1039
  • Replies 2

change the formatting style of a single value in a dropdown menu

I have a client who would like to change the text formatting of one option in a dropdown menu. Anyone have ideas about how to best accomplish this?In this example, he would like the option for "*add a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | February 09, 2016 13:51
  • Views 2166
  • Replies 7

Can a Nintex Form be used for new items in a wiki page library?

I'd like to use a custom form on a wiki page library, but it seems to behave a bit differently than other lists and libraries. My Nintex form appears when I am viewing the page properties or editing t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | January 26, 2016 07:44
  • Views 562
  • Replies 2

How to create multiple list items based on selections from a list lookup?

I am struggling a bit to make this idea work... Business scenario:I have a client who would like to create tasks when a new security vulnerability is identified. Each platform that is in scope would h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | December 17, 2015 10:35
  • Views 2676
  • Replies 4

Copy event from one calendar list to another?

I am struggling with a workflow and am hoping for some help from the community. Here is the business request... The requestor would like anyone in the department to be able to create a time off reques...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scalawagd
  • | November 18, 2015 19:58
  • Views 3295
  • Replies 4