Latest Posts

Previous versions of workflows set to "allow&...

We noticed some unusual things in our stage environment recently, and I'm hoping to find some assistance with narrowing down what might be causin...

Spell check in forms builder?

I was looking for a way to run a spell check in the Forms builder to catch any errors in all of the label controls and panel names throughout a f...

Coercion error at end of state machine

I have a state machine workflow that has been throwing an error right at the end so it does not successfully end. It is a normal looking error, ...

Rock the vote! An approach for making every vote ...

I recently had a client who needed a workflow that could handle voting in a way that was a bit challenging to get working. I'm sure there a mult...

List workflow doesn't start on new item... som...

I have a list workflow that is set to run on the creation of a new item. I have seen a few items created in that list recently where that workfl...

Conditionally show status icons in a form

I recently had a customer who wanted status indicators in his list. While this can be done using JavaScript, one of my co-workers had come acros...

Error launching Forms Designer when list column na...

One of our site owners encountered an error when trying to create a Nintex form on a new list. The error message was as follows: The key par...

Recalculate or validate calculated control on form...

Hi, I have run into a scenario with a form that I am struggling with. I created a signup form for a client that allows people to sign up for a v...

Filter a people control by SharePoint group when D...

I have a people control on a form that needs to be scoped to a specific group of people. The site has a SharePoint group already created and the...

Error with Form: Sys.ParameterCountException: Para...

Need some troubleshooting guidance on this error message. I am using SharePoint 2013 on premises and I have a team site with a custom form and w...

change the formatting style of a single value in a...

I have a client who would like to change the text formatting of one option in a dropdown menu. Anyone have ideas about how to best accomplish th...

Can a Nintex Form be used for new items in a wiki ...

I'd like to use a custom form on a wiki page library, but it seems to behave a bit differently than other lists and libraries. My Nintex form ap...

How to create multiple list items based on selecti...

I am struggling a bit to make this idea work... Business scenario: I have a client who would like to create tasks when a new security vulne...

Copy event from one calendar list to another?

I am struggling with a workflow and am hoping for some help from the community. Here is the business request... The requestor would like anyone ...