cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Trigger a bot from Email

Is it possible to trigger a bot to start when a new email comes into my inbox if I'm using outlook or Gmail and the browser is constantly open?

In Nintex Foxtrot RPA
  • Views 630
  • Replies 4

Nintex Local User Groups

What are local Nintex User Groups (NUG)?Local, in-person groups that meet to connect with each other, share knowledge, deep dive into technical solutions and understand where Nintex is heading in the ...

In Community News
  • Views 406
  • Replies 1

Call a bot via REST

@john_armstrongIs it possible to set up a bot that I can call via a REST call to do a particular set of steps, then return the data from those steps as a response to that call? Or should the bot make ...

In Nintex Foxtrot RPA
  • Views 870
  • Replies 3

Windows Tablet and Windows Phone End-of-Support Notice

Effective 13 September 2019 (the “End of Support Date”), Nintex will officially stop supporting Nintex Mobile deployed on Windows Tablet and Windows Phone. Nintex functionality that relies solely on a...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 460
  • Replies 0

Is there any way that titles of the blog posts can wrap

Currently, the blog post titles are cut off and it's hard to read the full title unless you click on it. Is there any way to make the wrap?

In Community Ideas
  • Views 407
  • Replies 2

Nintex Connect March Update

Welcome to Nintex Connect March Update. To find out more you can either view the video or read the text. New Connect Notifications We just added a new notifications area to the community. To intera...

In Community News
  • Views 209
  • Replies 0

How to get data from a form repeating section in O365

If you’ve used Nintex forms at some point in your life than you would have come across the mystical repeating section control. Now for those coming from the InfoPath or Lotus Notes worlds, you would r...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 987
  • Replies 1

Ability to upload file attachments for Nintex Products

It would be nice to be able to attach workflow and form files directly to a post without having to zip it up first.

In Community Ideas
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | February 21, 2019 10:30
  • Views 230
  • Replies 0

Copy/Paste images on post

It would be nice if we could still copy/paste images from a local machine into a post rather than having to upload the image first into the post and then embedding it.

In Community Ideas
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | February 14, 2019 09:38
  • Views 506
  • Replies 2

Found a broken link in the community?

If you notice a broken link on the community but found it from Google or from a bookmark, please do the following actions: Document the URL that you were expecting to work Visit the community and pas...

In Community News
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | February 08, 2019 10:42
  • Views 262
  • Replies 0

Remembering a community leader and friend - Tom Castiglia

As one of the community leaders, I wanted to take the opportunity to share an update about a friend and member of the community that made such a large impact on many of us.Tom Castiglia was one of tho...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 29, 2019 13:25
  • Views 557
  • Replies 2

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means for you!

UpdatedUpdate 25/01/2019 (January 25th)We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few things that will affect our members:We will be placing the commu...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 25, 2019 16:45
  • Views 2758
  • Replies 9

The officially unofficial Workflow Action comparison guide part 1

The reason I'm writing this is to start addressing a challenge that Cassy Freemanposted in response to my video stating I'll try and help any Nintex customer do more with the platform.View those video...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2488
  • Replies 8

Would customers pay for simple Nintex projects

All,I've been running through a few thoughtsafter Xchange and have a few questions to ask. Would you pay for a certified Nintex professional to build your form or workflow if it were simple enough to ...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Views 235
  • Replies 0

Responsive Forms Challenge #4 - Did I do that?

So as many of you saw, my challenge #3 fell flat on its face. Oh well, one out of three ain't to bad huh? So I now give you all the Erkel moments, LOL. I removed the video because it kept auto-startin...

In Responsive Forms (AP)
  • Views 899
  • Replies 14

AI/ML bots anyone?

Hello to all my fellow friends. As many of you know, I have a huge affinity to the community and often think of ways to help make it better. Well here is one that I am currently wanting to use to spre...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Views 694
  • Replies 5

I got the fever, FORMS fever that is.... Challenge #3

So I only go in search of memes when I want to create a blog and post about something cool. You're welcome for some odd, funny, not so humorous GIF that keeps repeating and I'm not even sure what movi...

In Responsive Forms (AP)
  • Views 886
  • Replies 20

dMAX AP Automation for Nintex Workflow and Forms

The dMAX AP Automation Platform for Nintex Workflow and Forms helps small and large organizations to automate the scanning, indexing, approval and entry of vendor invoices.AuthorKeith Johnson‌Long Des...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 2354
  • Replies 0

So you think you know form controls? Challenge #2

Hopefully, you've already completed challenge #1. But if you're like most eager people, you'd probably stumbled upon this to see what was in it. Well, let's get started.The challenge, should you accep...

In Responsive Forms (AP)
  • Views 841
  • Replies 10

Responsive Forms Challenge #1

As many of you know, Frank Field‌, our fearless community manager would like to make granting users access to specific spaces a lot easier. Here is his request:Build a form that can capture the follow...

In Responsive Forms (AP)
  • Views 1148
  • Replies 60