cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Feb 28th - Product updates review and answering your questions on Power Platform

In this meetup we will review new features, upcoming features, and answering the many questions about MS Power Platform. For more details click -https://www.meetup.com/Nintex-User-Group-Atlanta/ev...

In Nintex User Group Atlanta
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | February 14, 2019 16:00
  • Views 1
  • Replies 0

Copy/Paste images on post

It would be nice if we could still copy/paste images from a local machine into a post rather than having to upload the image first into the post and then embedding it.

In Community Ideas
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | February 14, 2019 09:38
  • Views 7
  • Replies 0

Found a broken link in the community?

If you notice a broken link on the community but found it from Google or from a bookmark, please do the following actions: Document the URL that you were expecting to work Visit the community and pas...

In Community News
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | February 08, 2019 10:42
  • Views 78
  • Replies 0

Remembering a community leader and friend - Tom Castiglia

As one of the community leaders, I wanted to take the opportunity to share an update about a friend and member of the community that made such a large impact on many of us.Tom Castiglia was one of tho...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 29, 2019 13:25
  • Views 185
  • Replies 2

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means for you!

UpdatedUpdate 25/01/2019 (January 25th)We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few things that will affect our members:We will be placing the commu...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 25, 2019 16:45
  • Views 1235
  • Replies 8

The officially unofficial Workflow Action comparison guide part 1

The reason I'm writing this is to start addressing a challenge that Cassy Freemanposted in response to my video stating I'll try and help any Nintex customer do more with the platform.View those video...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1061
  • Replies 8

Would customers pay for simple Nintex projects

All,I've been running through a few thoughtsafter Xchange and have a few questions to ask. Would you pay for a certified Nintex professional to build your form or workflow if it were simple enough to ...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Views 23
  • Replies 0

Why you really should join the Nintex Hawkeye Advanced Preview

I usually don't make such a bold claim about things you need, but this is an exception. In this feature Friday video, I take a deep dive into the Inventory Lens, what it will deliver and how we can us...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | October 06, 2017 14:22
  • Views 84
  • Replies 0

What everyone should know about task and business processes

Within business processes, there are things you have to do or complete and there are things you have to review and approve or decline. When trying to automate a process that has been paper based or ma...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | October 02, 2017 10:08
  • Views 63
  • Replies 0

Your guide to Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud

This feature friday video goes over a new set of functionality recently release for the Nintex Workflow Cloud Product.Forms is an intricate part of the workflow process because it enables you to contr...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | September 18, 2017 11:01
  • Views 69
  • Replies 0

Build a mobile app for your org in 3 minutes with Nintex App Studio

In this Feature Friday video I walk you through one of the lesser known features on the Nintex Workflow platform called App Studio. With app studio you can build a mobile app, custom designed to fit y...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | September 08, 2017 14:06
  • Views 1140
  • Replies 5

Top features released for Nintex for Office 365 in 2017 that will save you time and m

Here at Nintex, we empower individuals from all walks of life, culture and technical skills set to do more, automate more and improve their business processes.This Feature Friday falls on the National...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | September 07, 2017 08:04
  • Views 58
  • Replies 0

Design and publish forms in minutes with Nintex responsive forms

In this Feature Friday, I'm sharing five tips to consider when designing forms with Nintex for your business processes. These tips can help you choose the right design experience and what to do when b...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | August 28, 2017 11:41
  • Views 60
  • Replies 0

Feature Friday Customer Feedback Form

This form is an export from Nintex for Office 365. The fields for this form includeName (title) - text fieldDate - date fieldEmail Address - text fieldDo you like feature fridays? - choice fieldDo you...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | August 25, 2017 17:57
  • Views 36
  • Replies 0

Learn why Nintex makes automating task easy

In this Feature Friday video we go over the ability to create a task in Nintex Workflow Cloud and how to set the task expiration options to escalate that task to another user after a period of time.Th...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | August 21, 2017 14:39
  • Views 62
  • Replies 2

3 secrets I use when designing and testing Nintex workflows

In this Feature Friday, I'm sharing three secret tips I use when desiging and testing workflows. These tips can help you troubleshoot and present your workflows to others.Visit http://xchange.nintex.c...

In Nintex Hangouts
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | August 21, 2017 14:37
  • Views 73
  • Replies 0

jquery-ui.css

In Marketplace
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | August 02, 2017 13:17
  • Views 30
  • Replies 0

AI/ML bots anyone?

Hello to all my fellow friends. As many of you know, I have a huge affinity to the community and often think of ways to help make it better. Well here is one that I am currently wanting to use to spre...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Views 105
  • Replies 5
  • Views 67
  • Replies 0

dMAX AP Automation for Nintex Workflow and Forms

The dMAX AP Automation Platform for Nintex Workflow and Forms helps small and large organizations to automate the scanning, indexing, approval and entry of vendor invoices.AuthorKeith Johnson‌Long Des...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 2076
  • Replies 0