Latest Posts

How to merge multiple attachments with DocGen

My NWC solution starts with a form that has 3 file upload controls. I need to get each file uploaded and using DocGen combine them for use with Ado...

SharePoint 2019 Anonymous Forms Started Requesting...

I have migrated to SharePoint 2019 from SharePoint 2013. All is well, mostly 🙂 Workflows continued to run, which is what I was most worried abou...

Extract Multiple Signatures for DocGen Usage

I have built a form in the new responsive designer that requires several signatures. If the submission is approved the last step is to use DocGen to ...

How to retract expanded multi-line text boxes behi...

I have a very large form with many multi-line text fields. Users have been adding more text than I originally intended, and are expanding the boxes t...

Is it possible to create a repeating section in wo...

I'm in need of an anonymous form with a repeating section. How can I create a repeating section in workflow cloud similar to the one in O365 Nintex F...

How to Tell if LazyApproval is Used to Complete Ta...

I need to be able to see if tasks are approved via LazyApproval. Is this documented OOTB, and if not is there anyway to tell?

Equivalent Person Field in Workflow Cloud

I need to utilize people picker for a Workflow Cloud form however I am new to this platform. How are these types of fields being facilitated in ...

Help: How to fix Accessibility issues in Forms?

"Forms are SO unaccessible!" -- My Accessibility Department There are several accessibility issues he pointed out that I don't know how to cor...

Choice Control Defaulting to "Specify your ow...

How can I default a choice control to the drop-down rather than the "Specify your own value?" We definitely want "specify..." to be a last resort...

Can I Add a Button to Export a Repeated Section to...

I have a repeating section that is basically an itemized invoice. The customer would like to export the itemized list to Excel (or csv), by click...

How To Make Reoccurring Tasks?

I have completed a Change Control solution that has been working well now for a few months. I have been asked to add the ability to add reoccurri...

How Can I Verify That A User Is In A SharePoint Gr...

I need to have a condition where a user is in a SharePoint Group. If so do something, if not don't do something. How can I verify a user is in...

Task notifications Sent Before Task is Created

I'm using SP 2013. This particular workflow has been working very well, but now it has started sending task notifications before the actual task ...

Has Anyone Had Issues Sending Back-to-Back Email n...

I'm sending a notification right after a flexi-task decision, but the workflow is getting hung. I had a similar issue with multiple emails back ...

How to pause for duration, unless action is taken

In a process I am asking for information. If I do not receive this information after 7 days I need to move on. I thought I could use a parallel...

Lazy Approval is intermittent

I have been getting complaints about Lazy Approval not working. So I submitted forms on the same list from desktop and mobile, and approved them ...

Flexi Task Assignee Does Not have Permission

I have flexi tasks that are working. However, the assignees do have have access to the task. When they click "here" to make a decision it says "A...

How can I use the last Item ID in a new form?

I need to populate a field with a predefined title such as "CHG0001." The "1" being the ID for the item we are about to enter. So I believe I nee...

Task Form Stuck

I have created a flex task with a custom form, but the form will not open. I do not see any errors on the console. Do y'all have any ideas? Th...

Dynamically Change the Item ID for Edit Form Web P...

I'm looking to use a custom page to edit forms in a similar fashion as the new forms in a Nintex Forms Web Part. We need to be able to dynamicall...