cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Multi Line control inside a repeating section, control height when disabled

Hi AllWe have a form which contains a Repeating Section and within this is a multi line control. The idea is to submit the form and then disable the controls when the document status changes.We apply ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | May 10, 2017 17:26
  • Views 1366
  • Replies 6

Nintex Workflow - Send Notification Error

Hi All, After updating the Nintex Workflow to the latest release, all workflows that have 'Send Notification' action fails and workflow cannot be started manually as well. Anyone experienced the same?...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | March 12, 2017 22:29
  • Views 2164
  • Replies 10

Call Web Service - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Hi All,We have a requirement to create an Item in a list via the workflow. this works fine, if both the lists are in the same Site Collection. In this scenario, we have 2 Site collections and when a w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | October 06, 2016 15:40
  • Views 8335
  • Replies 13

Calculated Field inside a repeating section cleared on Save

Hi All, Our calculated fields, inside a Repeating section, gets cleared when the form is saved. when in 'New' mode the values gets calculated and the sum of the Totals are calculated correctly. Howeve...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | June 05, 2016 18:42
  • Views 1813
  • Replies 12

Flexi Task - Page Viewer Control

Hi All,I am trying to achieve to display a form inside a form viewer as outlined in the below thread. Putting Nintex Flexi Task Forms in “context” It works well and I can display the data as required....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | March 06, 2016 16:00
  • Views 1132
  • Replies 3

Using Query String to set value for a DateTime Field

HI,we are trying to launch a form (add a new Item) from another list. I can launch the form in New Mode and populate the Textboxes with the values passed as Query String. However, I need to set the de...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | July 14, 2015 18:26
  • Views 540
  • Replies 1

Member of Group and Formatting Rules

Hi All, we have to disable controls on a form based on a status, e.g if the Status is <> "Draft" then disable few controls. Its easy, we can do it via the Formatting Rules. However, we want the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | April 13, 2015 16:49
  • Views 5319
  • Replies 9

Multiple Lines of Text

Hi, we have a Site column that is of type "Multiple lines of text". Append Changes to Existing Text is turned on. What we would like to know is how we can retrieve all the entries so that we can email...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | February 01, 2015 22:48
  • Views 750
  • Replies 1

Concatenate 2 form variables

Hi,Is there a way we can concatenate 2 form variables please. One form variable is a String and another a numeric (I can make that a string too). However, I could not find any option to concatenate bo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | October 21, 2014 19:52
  • Views 7242
  • Replies 5

List Lookup - Checked Items - Change Color

Hi All,We have added a List Lookup Control on a form and we have set the Display Format as "Check Boxes (Multiple Selection)".The control displays all Items as checkboxes. I would like to highlight th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | August 31, 2014 23:28
  • Views 745
  • Replies 1

Multiple attachments in Nintex Forms

Hi All, Nintex forms 2013 enables to have multiple Attachments Controls on the form. We have multiple Panels with separate attachment controls to cater for different scenarios.Is it possible to send e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | August 12, 2014 23:33
  • Views 2901
  • Replies 4