Latest Posts

Rank

Let's Customise your Mobile Apps

Nintex App Studio provides us with the ability to create a mobile application specific to the scenarios/use cases you are automating. This is made u...

Rank

Automatically set your GPS location (Apple only)

Ever wanted to have Nintex Mobile set your location automatically without having to hit the "set my location" button? Well there is a way but ...

Rank

xchange 2018 - Almost as good as sunscreen

If there was one piece of advice I could give you, it would be to wear sunscreen. If there were two pieces of advice, it would be to wear sunscr...

Rank

Suggestions for dealing with multi-value fields

Hi all, If I transmit a multi-value field to Hawkeye, the table gets some pretty messy looking data. e.g. I've got a field where the user has...

Rank

What's in a name?

A person’s name is the sweetest sound to them in any language. Even in a crowded noisy room, you’ll probably hear your name called out over all ...

Rank

Email multiple external recipients

Hi team, Does anyone know how to send an external email from o365 to multiple external recipients? I'm not sure what data type to use. I've ...

Rank

Using Custom Fonts in forms

Hi all, Is it possible to use custom fonts in Nintex forms? I know zero about CSS which is half the battle! What I've done so far is define ...

Rank

Conditional text calculation for Office 365

Hi all, with the Salesforce DocGen action, formulas can be used as per this help article . The article leverages MS Word, quick parts and formu...

Rank

Manage allowed actions

Hi guys, Is there an equivalent of Manage Allowed Actions for SP-online? Cheers, Chris

Rank

Do you really know the Flexi task?

The Flexi task is one of the most popular workflow actions and we are eagerly awaiting its arrival in the o365 version. For something so powerfu...

Rank

Conditional string display

Hi all, Are there any inline functions to conditionally hide or manipulate strings? e.g. I have a form with optional fields and send a notif...

Rank

Displaying a field based on a choice field using N...

Hi all, I'm trying to implement the classic select an option from a choice field and if your item isn't listed choose the 'other' check box a...

Rank

Provisioning on-prem active directory accounts usi...

Hi all, I have a scenario with a relatively standard setup of O365 connected back to the on-prem environment using DirSync and ADFS. The on-...

Rank

O365 Send Document to Repository Action

Hi, Has anyone used the Send Document to Repository action? I'm trying to copy a document from one O365 document library to a document li...

Rank

Sending to external emails using the 365 trial

Hi team, Is there a restriction on outbound emails to external email addresses when using an Office 365 trial + Nintex trial? If I address an...