Latest Posts

Retention Policy on "Log to History List"...

Hi, Does anybody know if there is a retention policy on the "Log to History List" Action in SharePoint Online ? In other words I want to k...

Query list or Collection Operation?

Hi, My question is about performance on using Query List and Collection Operation. I have a site workflow with a 5 branches parallel action. Eac...

How to dynamically add values to a dropdown throug...

Hi, Is it possible to dynamically add values to a drop down field using Nintex workflow (not form)? Thanks

Capturing Week number of current date

Hi everyone, Is there a way to capture week number of the current year using Nintex workflow? I know how to capture that using SharePoint calc...

fn-FormatDate doesn't work

Hi everyone, I have a Nintex responsive form with a text field named Year, I'm going to set default value for a Year as the current year. Her...

PeoplePicker collection - Coercion Failed: Unable ...

Hi, I have a list named Personnel which has a people picker filed that can be multiple person. There is a second list named MTarget, Dept...

Validate Data in another list before Submission

Hi, In a Nintex form is it possible to validate data in another list before submission? I have two lists as below: Master: ID Stage Sta...

Get checked values in a multiple selected checkbox...

Hi, I have a form with a few multiple checkbox, I'm wondering if I can get the selected values of one of the multi checkbox field using javasc...

Save and Create New Item

Hi, I have a Nintex form(classic), the form contains two part Master fields and sub fields. I want to have a button called "Save and Add Mo...

Default value for Approval task in Flexi Task Resp...

Hi all, I have a felxi task, with just one branch (complete), is there a way that I can set that complete to be default value for Decision? I...

XML Query with Repeating Section

Hi everyone, I have a repeated section, with a few columns inside. the format of XML is like this: <?xml version="1....

Redirect after Flexi Task doesn't work

Hi everyone, Seems pretty simple but somehow redirect to other page after a flexi task is done, doesn't work! I have a Flixi task, need to re...

Flexi task- Decision always return -1

Hi All, I have a flexi task configured as below: I want to customize the approval form so that if it's rejected, comment would be manda...

How to replace a string contains \ in another stri...

Hi everyone, I have a to be replaced text in this format: "dd\name". I want to replace this text in a multiline field using regular expression...

Ho long does Nintex keep the workflow history?

Hi everyone, As you know SharePoint retains workflow history for 60 days. I'm wondering if there is such a limitation on Nintex Workflow histo...

Inconsistency with user profile returned value

Hi everybody, In Nintex form (responsive), I have a calculated filed shows the first name based on the value of a people picker, I used UserPr...

Set a People picker value using JavaScript

Hi there, I have a people picker filed on my form, it's ClientID is: ciMyPeople. I want to fill it with different values based on another fiel...

Submit and Duplicate

Hello, Does anybody know how can I perform a "Submit and Duplicate " action on my form. What I want to do is that if user hits "Submit and Dup...