Latest Posts

Quick Start Guide For Users Migrating to Office 36...

Is there any type of quick start guide for users migrating from Nintex for SharePoint to Office 365? Our company has recently migrated and I've been...

Issues with Site & user administration connect...

My company recently migrated to SharePoint Online and I'm working on updating my Nintex on-prem workflows to work in Nintex O365. I have a simple wor...

June Mission: Service Request

The June Mission is your opportunity to show us how you'd build a workflow for the following: Scenario: A service team has a SharePoint li...

Bug: Duplicate UDA Menu

I created a new UDA today, and when I went to use it, I noticed that it created a new UDA menu item. All my older UDA's are under the original m...

Building a Workflow Debug Mode

One of the skills every Nintex workflow designer has to learn is how to debug a workflow. As Andrew Glasser ‌ has pointed out in his post Tips...

Workflow descriptions removed when publishing, kno...

Our company recently upgraded to Nintex Workflow 2013 version 3.1.10.0. Now I'm noticing then when I go to publish a change to workflow, if I ha...

Unable to Update Content Controls

I have a document library where I have added a Content Control to the template for a content type in order to update the version number on the do...

What does the "Nintex Workflow 2013 Enterpris...

What happens on a site when you enable the "Nintex Workflow 2013 Enterprise Reporting" feature? The only change I notice is that it enables the ...

Error Terminating Workflow: Object Reference not s...

I have a handful of workflows I'm unable to terminate. When I attempt to terminate them, I get the following error: "Server was unable to proces...

Issue Retrieving Flexi Task ID

I'm creating a custom reminder for a Flexi Task. So I have a parallel action setup with one branch that has the Flexi Task, and the other has th...

What is the ProcessFlexiTaskResponse web service s...

I have a scenario where I need to cancel an outstanding workflow flexitask. Since it doesn't have an action ID, I can't use the Complete Workflo...

How do you terminate a workflow for an item that n...

Through the Nintex Report web part, I can see a number of workflows that are in progress, but the item no longer exists. When I try to terminate...

Error: The workflow template has specified no Form...

I have a workflow that I'm creating a number of flexi tasks. It's been working fine, but then today I started getting this error. The workflo...

Setting up the DelegateTask Web Service

I'm trying to use the DelegateTask web service, but can't seem to get it to work. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any errors though, so not sure...

Query calendar to determine if there is an event o...

I'm having an issue doing something I thought would be pretty simple. We have a calendar in our company where our HR department maintains the li...

Issue passing associated data with StartWorkflow w...

I have a list and a document library. On the list I have a workflow running where at a certain point I use a call web service action to call the ...

Easiest way to calculate business days

What is the easiest way to calculate business days? Is there an inline function that can do this? I have a requirement where I need to set the ...

Is there a way to mass delete Scheduled workflows ...

I have a site that has a large list of one run scheduled workflows, that is now causing that page to load slowly. Is there a way to mass delete ...