Latest Posts

Required field validation

Hi everyone I am trying to set a field (Budget) as required when there is data in another field (Description) in the form. The field that I want to...

Start event configuration disabled

Hi everyone How do I change my Start Event to something different, when it says "configuration is disabled due to one or more variables being use"?...

Table Formatting or using the same tab indent for ...

Hi everyone I would like to know how I can improve the formatting in an e-mail generated by Nintex Workflow. Here is what my e-mail looks like:...

Subtract 1 from a date field

Hi everyone I would like to subtract 1 day from a date field, and store the result in another date field. I want to use this in a calendar view...

Column validation in Nintex form for Office 365

Hi everyone I would like to have a column in my form (new responsive designer) read-only by default. That's pretty easy to do. But the challenge I ...

Calculated value columns

Hi everyone I have created a column as number which is a calculated value based on another number column divided by a constant value. My exampl...

Terminate a running workflow when the item no long...

Hi everyone, I would like to terminate a number of workflows that are still running. However I have deleted the item in the list a while ago. W...

Format a field for use in Workflows

In Nintex 2016 Workflows, I want to be able to format some of my own fields in a specific way when I use them in a workflow. Mostly I need to be ...

Can the new responsive form be customised

When I test a form I created using Nintex 2016 in different resolutions, my forms seems to adjust only lengthwise. I would like my form to appear...

Can you use a Nintex form in a Sharepoint Library?...

We are trying out Nintex Workflows and Forms 2016. Previously we have been using InfoPath in our SharePoint 2016 environment. I have figured out ...