Latest Posts

need a private message report button for spammers

This may not fit specifically for nintex for sharepoint but I really don't know where to put this... There's no way to block or report a user i...

• By waltont
  • December 02, 2020  05:46

Converting to XML or reading JSON API Responses

There is an action called "Query XML". Is there a way to use this in some form to query a JSON response? I'm trying to integrate the Google API t...

• By waltont
  • September 13, 2017  12:02

500 Internal error using ExcelService.asmx

I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers as to what I should check on this one. I am attempting to access the excel services web ...

attachments custom validation

I have need for very custom validation on an attachment field. We have a series of cascading drop down menus that make the attachment field vi...

Force closing a flexitask?

Is there a way to cancel the flexitask or force a specific outcome on a flexitask being executed based on responses from other users? For ...

Pause for... Converting to number from text

I have a list that I use that functions similarly to a web.config in the sense of dynamic control values that would that changes settings for wor...

Populating a dropdown list from external list base...

I want to pull a list of items based on another list based on the user logged in. I want it to display a set of column fields based on the user l...

List Form Settings

We recently started using Nintex forms and maybe this is far too simple of a question but I didn't see anything when I searched for Content ...