Latest Posts

ghost workflows

Not sure how to really explain this; but I am seeing duplicate named workflows in my lists (on several site collections). Little history here....

Run as workflow owner missing

I have read several blogs about the ability to run an action set as the Workflow Owner (publisher) instead of the initiator of the workflow. T...

Upgrade Workflows from 2010 to 2013

So I have a question about how I would go about upgrading my workflows from 2010 to 2013. Environment: SharePoint 2013 / Nintex Workflow 201...

Link to workflow history in List Item

So I have been searching for a solution where I can set a "clean/readable" link to the workflow history for each List Item in a SharePoint list. ...

Republish site workflow through Powershell

So I have been testing the great script written by Vadim Tabakman (below) to republish workflows; but I am having issues with the Site Workflows....

Nintex Form Publish Error: Stored Procedure Not Fo...

We have Nintex Forms 2013 (2.9.0.0) in a Dev/Test area and when we go to publish a form we get an error message that reads "The server encountere...

Can I install an older version of Nintex

I would like to see if I could get the executable for an older version of Nintex Workflow (2.3.8.0). This is the version that we have in Product...

Set field in SharePoint to "Created By" ...

So I would like to set the "Contact Person" column in my SharePoint list to the "Created By" value. I have been able to get a "calculated fiel...

Just upgrade Nintex workflow and forms latest n gr...

So last week we updated our Workflow and Forms to the latest versions and I am now having a user report that they are seeing the below error. ...

NintexWorkflowHistory Duration column

Is this column in seconds? Or what value of time does this column use?

Workflow ended Unexpectedly and shows error in His...

We have a user who has a workflow that errors out. The History Log shows that the Primary Item ID is set to -1 and the duration is 5,788,584,817...

Nintex Form Date Validation

Nintex Forms on SharePoint 2010 - Custom list with a date column. How do I ensure that the user enters in a date that is [Today]+5 or greater?...