cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex Form search field - Return items that "Contains" value

Hey all!So I've been looking for a way to create a search field in Nintex forms that looks up values from another list where they contain the text entered into a text box. Today I came across this fan...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 454
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms Web Request action

Hi All, hoping some can help me.I'm trying to get a count of open tasks in the Workflow tasks list to display on a form. Why because users want to log on to the landing page and see a big number of op...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 182
  • Replies 1

Workflow - Actions disappear after publish

Hi Community, I have on 2 different occasions now seen this strange behavior where after publishing a change on a Workflow A whole lot of actions just disappeared off of my Workflow... I did not modif...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 232
  • Replies 2

Repeating Section - Cascading drop down only refreshing for first line

Good Day,In serious need of help! I have a repeating section on Nintex Classic form version: 4.3.1.1, withing the repeating section I have 2 list lookup controls, the first is a selection of a categor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 271
  • Replies 1

Update Repeating section XML in a Workflow

So I came across a problem with updating repeating section XML and was not able to find any conclusive answer on previous posts or answered questions so decided to share it in the hope that it would h...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 363
  • Replies 0

Cascading Lookup in Repeating Section

Good day All!I hope someone can shed some light. I previously used cascading lookups in repeating section , works fantastically! then we installed an update, the release that added Line item attachmen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 305
  • Replies 2

Repeating section data on Nintex Responsive Form

I am working on a project where the client wants tobe able to select from saved Templates. within the form though there is a repeating section with lines of data, now I'm able to get all the Template ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 431
  • Replies 1

Filter a drop down List

Hi Community, I am stumped... I have a list let's call it list A with columns "GL" and "Users" (Multi user field, Users who are allowed to use the GL), I'm trying to filter a Lookup field on a Form on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 212
  • Replies 1

Using values returned by SQL Request Form Control in Calculations

Good Day,Using Nintex Enterprise 2016 on Premise.I am building an expense request Workflow and seem to be struggling with using the data returned by 2 SQL Request controls on my form.The Controls work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 705
  • Replies 4

Copy document from Library to list item as attachment

Good Day,I have seen many users on the Community asking about copying documents from a Library to a list item and found many helpful answers but still cannot get this action to work. I have a custom s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1126
  • Replies 2

Update Document Activity creating corrupted Documents

Hi, I am building a Workflow for the approval of credit Applications, once all approvals are done I capture all the relevant info into a document template to generate an Approval letter which is sent ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 399
  • Replies 3

Unable to publish forms

Hi,I am new here... so we just got Nintex installed and I tried to test by creating my first form, I am able to save but not publish the form, when I click publish I get the following error:The below ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 698
  • Replies 3