Latest Posts

Nintex Form search field - Return items that "...

Hey all! So I've been looking for a way to create a search field in Nintex forms that looks up values from another list where they contain the te...

Nintex Forms Web Request action

Hi All, hoping some can help me. I'm trying to get a count of open tasks in the Workflow tasks list to display on a form. Why because users want to ...

Workflow - Actions disappear after publish

Hi Community, I have on 2 different occasions now seen this strange behavior where after publishing a change on a Workflow A whole lot of actions...

Repeating Section - Cascading drop down only refre...

Good Day, In serious need of help! I have a repeating section on Nintex Classic form version: 4.3.1.1, withing the repeating section I have 2 ...

Update Repeating section XML in a Workflow

So I came across a problem with updating repeating section XML and was not able to find any conclusive answer on previous posts or answered quest...

Cascading Lookup in Repeating Section

Good day All! I hope someone can shed some light. I previously used cascading lookups in repeating section , works fantastically! then we install...

Repeating section data on Nintex Responsive Form

I am working on a project where the client wants to be able to select from saved Templates. within the form though there is a repeating section w...

Filter a drop down List

Hi Community, I am stumped... I have a list let's call it list A with columns "GL" and "Users" (Multi user field, Users who are allowed to use th...

Using values returned by SQL Request Form Control ...

Good Day, Using Nintex Enterprise 2016 on Premise. I am building an expense request Workflow and seem to be struggling with using the data...

Copy document from Library to list item as attachm...

Good Day, I have seen many users on the Community asking about copying documents from a Library to a list item and found many helpful answers ...

Update Document Activity creating corrupted Docume...

Hi, I am building a Workflow for the approval of credit Applications, once all approvals are done I capture all the relevant info into a document...

Unable to publish forms

Hi, I am new here... so we just got Nintex installed and I tried to test by creating my first form, I am able to save but not publish the form...