cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

WYSIWYG Business Cards in Office 365 SharePoint Online using @Nintex Forms and Work

What you see is what you get is what is going on here in this asset share.Business Case:Your customer has a business need where they want to preview their business card as it would appear in print.The...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | August 24, 2016 20:10
  • Views 2932
  • Replies 0

Panels UI Magic with Nintex Forms for Office 365

Multiple panel buttoned layout to traverse through various sections of your Nintex forms for Office 365Author@swethasan (Swetha Sankaran, President-Women In SharePoint DC)Long DescriptionCreate a comp...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 5442
  • Replies 4

Lookup Validation in Nintex Form for Office 365

Business Requirement:Description field should be valid for submission ONLY if the lookup control in the form was a specific text.Solution:Add Rule to the associated controlChoose Rule Type > Valida...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | February 17, 2016 11:12
  • Views 756
  • Replies 0

Document Generation trial quota & APP ERROR

I am working on a time sensitive app for one of our departments for which I felt Nintex form & workflow is perfect for the app needs and it works beautifully. (As always! Easy to setup, easy to cu...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | February 04, 2016 10:21
  • Views 750
  • Replies 2

WorkflowTerminated - message could not be delivered

Hi Nintex Gurus,We are working through a very complex workflow process of User ID requests creation with sequential and parallel workflow processing blocks. Request types are New, Update and Delete.Ne...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | December 17, 2015 11:21
  • Views 145
  • Replies 0

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

Suddenly ALL of our Nintex forms for Office 365 have begun displaying this Server error message. This has begun affecting all our schools that use Nintex forms for data collection. Can someone let us ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | December 03, 2015 07:27
  • Views 1079
  • Replies 18

Text Field Validation with with button click in Nintex forms for Office 365

We have a Formin which we would like to have form validation enabled forFirst Name, Last Name and Department/SchoolManager as seen in the picture below. I have setup Validation Rule NotEmptyWhen isNul...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | November 24, 2015 14:40
  • Views 2129
  • Replies 0

Email outside the tenant to the Send an email action

Does this work for site(collections) that have external sharing disabled? Was pretty sure it would be a pre-requisite, but doesn't hurt to ask or get greedy and hence the question. Thanks,Swetha Sanka...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | November 12, 2015 11:15
  • Views 348
  • Replies 2

Parallel processing block oops! something went wrong.

I am working on user id request form with parallel processing block for different systems that approvers have to provide access to the users who are new hires/ users who want to update their system ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | October 01, 2015 13:16
  • Views 1169
  • Replies 15

Start a task process not delivering email to ‘Assigned to’ user

I have been working on a workflow solution for staff onboard application. The solution had sequential as well as parallel processing blocks for task approvals for which I have been using bothAssign a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | September 20, 2015 16:04
  • Views 3945
  • Replies 7

Parallel block actions with conditional action why does it get reset to incomplete wh

I Have a multi step workflow with parallel blocks and am using conditional action to check if an item was selected(requested for) in the list. Everytime I re-open the workflow I am finding the conditi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 539
  • Replies 3

Nintex workflow for office 365-How to get the task ID of start a task process?

Hello Nintex Ninjas! I have been working on an app that contains complex approval process(serial then parallel) with multiple level of approvers. Been making good progress, until I got stuck in this a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2452
  • Replies 14

How to get selected value of drop down list and person/group picker into another labe

So am working on a business card request system and want to generate a preview for users who submit their requests. I would like to get the value from form items display in the sections of the busines...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 8122
  • Replies 10

My experiment with Lazy Approval

The much awaited Nintex Lazy Approval action for Office 365 SharePoint online is here making your approval process SUPER FAST! All we have to do now is to simply type 'Ok' or a few other accepted keyw...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4691
  • Replies 1

Hyperlink quick edit

Is there a way to quick edith the URL of the HyperLink inserted in a task email body of Nintex form? I have been trying to update link and had to create a new link each type with its URL and text. Loo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | January 15, 2015 07:51
  • Views 907
  • Replies 2

Office 365 Nintex Workflow: Assign a Task with direct Edit link to the task item

Office 365 with SharePoint Online has excellent custom form and workflow options, that is a known fact.Those who love InfoPath Designer 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013 can do A LOT of customized wor...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | January 13, 2015 05:57
  • Views 10508
  • Replies 2

Office 365 SharePoint Online: SharePoint List Item Level Custom Permission

Need to setup the list item so that;a) Only initiators can read/edit their itemb) Approver group should be able to read/edit their item.This is great for the initiator of the item. How do we enable a ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | January 12, 2015 13:03
  • Views 1674
  • Replies 5

Office 365 SharePoint Online Nintex Form rookie question

@@Office 365 SharePoint Online Nintex Form rookie question, but going through the videos and wonderingif there is an option to add tables in Nintex Forms to design the fields(labels, sharepoint column...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by swethasan
  • | January 12, 2015 09:35
  • Views 894
  • Replies 5