Latest Posts

Query List with Date Range - For Each in a HTML Em...

Hello, I'm trying to Query a list based on a Date Range, Store them in Collection and then pass through a For Each and then into a HTML Email. I'v...

Nintex Forms - Look up from from Two Different Lis...

Hello Everyone! I'm New to Forms (But have a lot of experience with Workflows)! My company just brought Forms and I started to figure out this m...

Flexitask Error

Hello Everyone, I desperately need your help! I've reached out to Nintex Support but have not received any real support. Background Informa...

People Picker Error when field is blank

Hello Guys, I have three of People Picker on a list. I use these names in an email that is generated using Nintex Workflows. Two (People Pick...

Run if Doesn't seem to Work

Hello! I was wondering if you guys can give me a hand here! I created a Subscription List It contains a Look up column with 5 Products ( Produ...

get document version number

I have a user who wants to get an report of all minor versions a document library. I thought that this might be easy. All I need to so was get al...

Update Document - Error - Expression must evaluate...

Hello Everyone, I have a requirement that that updates a "Published Date" field that is part of a Content Type and part of the Document Inform...

Item does not exist.... & Terminate "Erro...

I found a number of Workflows that have been running for a long time (average is 87 days). When I attempt to Terminate them I get the following e...

Get Items with in Time Range

Need your help! I have a requirement to get all items in a email enable list with in a 2 minute time range. For example: An email is sent...

Update Item in "For Each" Item

Hello Need your help again! I'm trying to update a field within a "For Each" action. I can't seem to get it to update. I have a Query Act...

Workflow Does not Initiate on Create

We have Document list that is set to receive emails. When a new email is received my workflow is suppose to run and assign a task to my users. ...

Copy To SharePoint fails

Hi, I have been tasked to create a workflow that will copy a document from a Author Draft Site to a Published Site. When the author is ready...