Latest Posts

Rank

Howto handle parallel workflow starts on same list...

Hey guys, as we all know a list workflow can only have one running instance per item. If you try to start the workflow twice via other workflo...

Rank

What does "Resume this workflow" do exac...

What does "Resume this workflow" on suspended workflows do exactly? Does it retry the action the workflow was suspended on? Does it restart th...

Rank

Understanding "Require Manage List Rights&quo...

Hi Folks, first of all I would like to know if the Workflow-Settings checkbox "Require Manage List Rights" only applies to manually started wo...

Rank

Show additional fields on default task form

Hi Guys, for a customer using Nintex Workflow 2010 I would like to show an additional field on the default task form for a flexi task. What...

Rank

Publish Workflow via Web Service inlcuding StartFo...

Hey guys, a colleague of mine has got an issue regarding a site workflow published via Nintex web service (PublishFromNWFXml). The problem is ...

Rank

Problem with parallel workflow tasks

Hi guys, I have some problem with a workflow for a customer. The issue seems rather strange to me and I have been looking for an explanation f...

Rank

Get Long-Term Task Delegation for user

Hi guys, I would like to ask if anyone knows a way to find out wether a user has a long-term task delegation set. And I need to do this from i...

Rank

Run Site Workflow on large amount of items

Hi Guys, I need to develope a workflow for a customer and have the following use case: I have to create a site workflow which is supposed ...

Rank

Minimum attachment validation not working

Hi, i have following scenario: On my Nintex Form (2013) i have set a minimum of 1 attachment by directly editing the control settings. Additio...