cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Access to product download page

Can some one please give me access to product download page?https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloadsRegards,Shrini

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 807
  • Replies 1

Query List - People column

Hi,This was supposedly very simple task but for some reason I am not getting my head around it, not sure if its an issue with Nintex or we need to approach this some other way.My list has a user colum...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2089
  • Replies 10

Import CSV content to a repeater

Hi,I have a scenario where in the business wants to import a CSV file contents to a repeater control, i.e. when using Nintex forms they would add some details on the rest of the form and want to popul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1348
  • Replies 10

Current Time in Nintex Forms (real Time)

Hi,I needed to extract the current time in Nintex Forms. I am aware of the CurrentTimenintex function, but the problem is that the currentTime is never updated and if the form is kept open for a few m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1999
  • Replies 19

Print to Pdf - Nintex Forms

Hi,Is there a javascript way to call PrintToPdf option on Nintex forms? Or any web service which could be invoked via a workflow to generate PDF of List Item and store it inside a document library?Reg...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1430
  • Replies 2

Design Question - Get the Version of item which was approved by the workflow.

Hello All,This is more of a design question to ascertain if Nintex has this capability or have I overlooked any specific feature.Consider List 1 (version history is enabled) 1) User A makes changes se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 757
  • Replies 5

Nintex forms only for customising list?

Hello All,Have been using Nintex for quite some time and have been wondering if Nintex forms can only be used to customise Nintex lists or is there any other uses as well? If I have to create a custom...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 881
  • Replies 8

User leaves orgnaisation - best practise to handle in workflow

Hello All,What would be the best practice or tricks (clever workarounds) to factor in workflow, when a user leaves the organisation and the task is yet to get assigned to him. The workflow would error...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1570
  • Replies 10

Nintex Internals - Wait for Item update - how is it implemented

Hello,Vadim Tabakman‌,Please could you let me knowhow is 'Wait for Item update" internally implemented by Nintex. Does it use Timer job to regularlypoll to see if the condition is met? or does it use ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 218
  • Replies 0

Legacy People picker control validation

Hi All,I am using Legacy people picker control which I had to use as it allows the business to see all the users in the group and then select rather than just type and check if the user is available (...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1220
  • Replies 6

Task forms validating decision control

Hello Gurus,I have created Nintex forms for automating our company's business processes. I am struggling to find the right option for this, please could you help?I have modified the Task Form with cus...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 395
  • Replies 1

Conditional start Contains or RegEX not working

Hello All,I am trying to start the workflow using conditional start i.e. when a status of a list item is changed to IA Submitted mode.1] Status field is a lookup value "6;#IA Submitted"2] Workflow to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 450
  • Replies 1

select users for Assignflexi task in workflow initiation form

Hello Experts,I have a scenario for our business and was wondering of the best way this can be achieved via Nintex.1] A workflow needs to be created in which the users needs to be able to select the u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 872
  • Replies 3

Control Field expression for visiblity does not work

Hello,I have been trying to create some workflows for our organisation which has recently purchased Nintex and stumbled upon this issue. Can some one please shed some light on it?1] I am trying to mak...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1479
  • Replies 3

Reject a task should start the workflow from the start

Hello,I am a newbie to Nintex and as we have just purchased this in our organisation, I wanted to check some best practises.1] In a workflow, when there are multiple tasks can one of the tasks (if it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2165
  • Replies 3