cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Is there a difference in actions/controls between Standard and Enterprise when using

Hi all,Could someone please confirm the following: There is no difference in actions (Workflow and Hawkeye excluded) and controls (Forms) between Standard and Enterprise when using the Workflow Subscr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 550
  • Replies 3

April 2017 release review

This post is a review of the April 2017 releases of all Nintex products. What is included in this post is my personal observation/opinion. I decided to write a review not in the same month anymore so ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 635
  • Replies 0

Get more out of your document generation: Document conversion (Word > PDF)

I was wondering if I could turn the document generation functionality into document conversion (Word > PDF), and guess what, it can be done!The most important ingredient is what I call 'dynamic tem...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 643
  • Replies 0

April 2017 Mission

See attached pdf file.

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1137
  • Replies 0

How to restrict the consumption of document generation?

Hi all,Document generation is not for free, so putting some restrictions on this Nintex workflow action seems logical.Without proper configuration, everyone who is allowed to create Nintex workflows c...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2151
  • Replies 9

How to know how much document generations are consumed?

Hi all,Ever wondered how many document generations are already consumed and what your limit is?There are 2 options:This information is written in the Workflow History when using the document generatio...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 411
  • Replies 1

Only show specific forms and tasks in your custom branded Nintex App

With Nintex App Studio you can create your own branded Nintex app. What perhaps not everyone knows, is that you can filter the forms and tasks that are shown in it. This functionality is already prese...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 901
  • Replies 5

Does an error during document generation still count as one used?

Hi,Does someone know if an error during the Document Generation still counts as one used (The number of allowed document generations is reduced with one)?Cheers,Rick‌, ‌

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 984
  • Replies 3

March 2017 release review

This post is a review of the march 2017 release. What is included in this post is my personal observation/opinion.*** Nintex Workflow Cloud ***ChangesAddition of ‘Conditional start’ feature.Addition o...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 872
  • Replies 1

Release information has been removed

Hi there,Does someone know why the release information of version 4.2.0.0 ofNintex Workflow 2016 has been removed, while this version is available for download?Cheers,Rick‌

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1181
  • Replies 7

February 2017 mission (a little late)

This document describes how I solved the february 2017 mission (see the screenshot above for "proof").I created 2 lists:1. 'Patching 2017' based on the template 'Calendar'.2. 'Rick Workflows' based on...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1015
  • Replies 0

How to remove a trial Tenant?

Hi,I have an account with a trial Tenant and a demo Tenant (The demo Tenant is because we are a Nintex partner anda 3rd Tenant is the explorer Tenant). The trial Tenant has expired and I want to remov...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 835
  • Replies 4

How to delete data from Hawkeye?

Hi there,I have noticed the following:After deleting an item from SharePoint, the generated Nintex workflow data is still available in Hawkeye.After deleting a Nintex workflow from a list, it stillI c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 703
  • Replies 4