cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Restrict MS Teams owner to create Nintex WF

Hi all My issue is when the users (mainly the teams owner) open MS Teams in SharePoint, they can add Nintex Workflow. Is there anyway we can restrict them to use Nintex workflow. Kind Regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | November 24, 2020 16:24
  • Views 30
  • Replies 0

Repeating Section

Hi everyone I have created a repeated section which has a drop down section. The issue I have is when I select the option and save the form I cant see my selection under the right column in SharePoint...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | November 12, 2020 16:52
  • Views 101
  • Replies 4

Conditionally require field

Hi all, Is it possible to make a filed mandatory if another field is not empty? I have two fields and my goal is if the user fill one field the other field become mandatory? Thanks in advance for your...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | October 19, 2020 19:39
  • Views 85
  • Replies 1

Nintex for SharePoint Online

Hi all, Hope everyone doing well in this hard time, just wondering if anyone can help me with installing Nintex Workflow and SharePoint online? Is there any manual or documentation i can use? Regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | August 24, 2020 18:55
  • Views 146
  • Replies 1

Nintex for SharePoint Online

Hi all, we have been using Nintex and SharePoint in prem for a while now, and as everyone else we have decide to move to SPOnline. Just wondering what would be happen to Nintex. Is there a SPOnlin ver...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 131
  • Replies 0

Location of stylesheet containing email style

Hi all, Can you please help me to find below location: Regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | February 10, 2020 16:07
  • Views 215
  • Replies 1

Upgrade Nintex Form and WF

Hi everyone, We have some issues with opening Nintex form on our UAT environment and we think this might be because of the different version. When we open Nintex form in Live environment we have the o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | November 10, 2019 19:49
  • Views 813
  • Replies 3

Context Item Display Name

Hi all, I need some help to show me how I can re-word the "Context Item Display Name" in Request Approval filed . I need to change it to make more sense for the users. Regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | November 03, 2019 22:07
  • Views 860
  • Replies 6

Approval Process based on the Cost

Hi All, I have created a basic form than needs the approval based on the cost. If the cost is less than $1000 the direct manager needs to approve and its above $1000 direct manager and finance manager...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | October 28, 2019 00:30
  • Views 600
  • Replies 4

Issue with Publishing Nintex WF

Hi All, I have an issue with Publishing WF, for instance, if I use Assign Flexi task or Request Approval I am getting below eerror messgae. However I can publish the WF if I use something like Send No...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | October 08, 2019 20:27
  • Views 508
  • Replies 3

Invalid Controls

Hi all, I have published my Nintex Form and I cant see the form when I click New Item. The below error is showing up, can you please help me to underestand the issue. regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | September 04, 2019 16:51
  • Views 349
  • Replies 1

Send Email Notification Issue

Hi there, I am trying to add SharedMail Box as a sender to email Notification, however it doesnt look right? anyone had the same experince? Regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | September 02, 2019 18:53
  • Views 328
  • Replies 1

Send Notification based on List column

Hi all, Can you please help me with my issue, I need to send the email notification based on Sharepoint list column which Person or Group, I have done it this way so users can update the list by them ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | September 01, 2019 21:04
  • Views 670
  • Replies 1

Losing horizontal and vertical scroll bar when applying custom CSS

Hi everyone, i am exeprincing very weird issue today, i have lost the scroll bar when i go to manage nintex WF and form, after spending hours i find out if i change back the CSS toUse default styles a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | August 14, 2019 23:30
  • Views 296
  • Replies 0

run 2 WF on single SharePoint list

Hi all, is it possible to run 2 workflows on the single SharePoint list, the 2 workflows are not related to each other and they doing seperate tasks. the reason why i am asking is, currently the SP li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Harris021
  • | August 11, 2019 17:59
  • Views 248
  • Replies 1

Workflow paused for 40 days

Hi everyone I have a workflow which has a pause (Wait for attachment), the issue i have is sometimes when the users upload the attcahment it will gor to next step with no issue however sometimes it ju...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 429
  • Replies 2

Imported Workflow cant find imported Form

Hi Nintex Community I have some issue with my Nintex Workflow on live environment, as i dont want to touch the prod environment and i have export both Nintex WF and Form to test environment, my issue ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 930
  • Replies 6

The workflow could not update the item, Access Denied

Hi all, its been few days that i am receiving the below error message, we hadnt this issue since we using this Workflow and all of the sudden it start happening, Regards The workflow could ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 797
  • Replies 3

Difference between Start Workflow and Schedule site workflows

Hi all, i am new to Nintex WF and still exploring my options. Can someone help me to underestand the diffrence betweenDifference between Start Workflow and Schedule site workflows? Regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 350
  • Replies 1

Sending email notification after passing due date 30, 60 and 90 days

Hi all, I need to create a workflow to send notification to creator based on below scenarios: 1. If a task passed task due date by 30 days send a reminder (notification). 2. If a task passed task due ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1645
  • Replies 3