cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Convert existing Nintex Forms to a new library as a PDF

We are using SharePoint 2010 Enterprise with Nintex Forms and Workflow 2010. We have over 3000 list items in several lists that are using Nintex Forms to render their appearance. These forms need to b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | June 27, 2019 03:01
  • Views 201
  • Replies 2

Nintex Form and SharePoint Designer Form

HiI have a list in SP2010 that is using 3 custom designed SharePoint Designer forms, 1 for new, 1 for Edit and 1 for display.I want to replace the new and displayform with a Nintex form but keep the e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | February 13, 2018 01:18
  • Views 517
  • Replies 2

Add Header To each Page of Form

I have a Nintex Forms 2010template that adds the company logo to teh header of the page but when printed to PDF if the form rolls over to a second page the header does not appear on page 2 or 3 etc.Is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | August 22, 2017 02:09
  • Views 326
  • Replies 0

Apply validation rules to multiple attachment controls

HiI have a form (SP2010) that required drivers to sign and upload their drivers license (scan) to. I have placed an attachments control to each row (max 5 rows) which corresponds to that driver.The de...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | June 21, 2017 03:38
  • Views 723
  • Replies 1

Set variable to email address sored in users AD 'Notes' field?

HiSome of our user base has an additional email address that is stored inside their NOTES field in Active Directory. I wish to grab this and then set it to a variable (or something) so I can use it in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | January 25, 2017 07:26
  • Views 1611
  • Replies 9

Nintex Form, managed meta data validation error message

HiI have a form where I have a MMD field named 'Department'. I want this field to contain unique values only. I have easily done this in the SharePoint list settings by making the field unique. When I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | December 16, 2016 07:28
  • Views 493
  • Replies 1

Chnage item level permissions based from a managed metadata full path field

Hi, I have several forms that all use a common MMD field named REGION. We have seven regions, when an item is submitted to the Northern region we want the list item permissions to be changed to the No...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | December 09, 2016 03:51
  • Views 180
  • Replies 0

Auto populate single line field with current user

HiI'd like my Nintex form to have this field auto populated with the current user's Full Name however I can only find 'CurrentUser' which prefix's the username with the domain name. Is there another w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | December 07, 2016 03:51
  • Views 7503
  • Replies 9

Suggestions on new form refinement project

HiWe are new to Nintex and plan to subscribe to tier 2 licensing. Our business has 80 site collections (1 for each site office). Each site office has a sales team and a construction team.The project w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nfarrin
  • | November 04, 2016 06:50
  • Views 342
  • Replies 1