cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Delaying on Query the User Profile in Nintex Form

We have a Nintex Form which will populate the current user information (sush as Name, Position, Department, ID and Company etc.) once the form is loaded. We notice that the loading of user query is no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | August 01, 2019 04:46
  • Views 537
  • Replies 1

Nintex Task Delegation Feature

Dear All,We have activated the option of Site Collection Administrator to delegate the task for other users for long-term holiday. The issue is, after creating the delegation, there is no option/chanc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | May 13, 2019 06:58
  • Views 1212
  • Replies 3

Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer.

When I open the task form of nintex workflow, the error message said "Server Error in '/' Application: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | February 09, 2019 07:35
  • Views 1032
  • Replies 2

This task is currently locked by another user.

Recently I have faced a lot of Nintex running workflows are locked On-Prem SharePoint 2016. Is there anyone facing the same issue at the moment. Is it issue because of the "After installing .NET secur...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | January 07, 2019 23:37
  • Views 1202
  • Replies 1

Lookup Username based on Employee ID

I would like to retrieve the username from the SharePoint User Profile (or) Active Directory based on the provided Employee ID. Is it possible to show it on the Form (or) Is it only possible to get wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | December 08, 2018 11:55
  • Views 1741
  • Replies 3

Forbidden Access on Task approval through External Access

I have an issue with opening the approval task from external network. The Nintex OOTB task is opening fine when I tried to open in our corporate network. However, when I tried the same task to open fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | November 22, 2018 00:00
  • Views 763
  • Replies 1

Web Parts Maintenance Page on Nintex Tasks

We have one running Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow in the production environment.As per the requirement, we have to add additional columns and some approval steps in the workflow. So we had exported ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | August 29, 2018 05:05
  • Views 769
  • Replies 0

Responsive Form and drop down buttons in IE

I have updated the latest version of Nintex and tested the responsive Form. The drop down list button has two buttons in IE browser.Theyarefine in Chrome browser. Does anyone have similar issue and ho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | February 08, 2018 02:35
  • Views 879
  • Replies 1

Creating multiple Assign Flexi Tasks can impact on workflow size?

I would like to clarify the size of workflow, will the workflow significantly increase based on the number of Assign Flexi Tasks or number of operations such as conditions, lookupthe value fromanother...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | February 01, 2018 04:25
  • Views 680
  • Replies 1

Loading on lookup column field

We see the "loading" when the value is lookup from the another list to the drop down field in Nintex Form. In Chrome browser, it is obviously, have to wait all the values are loaded. Even we try to op...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | January 22, 2018 07:20
  • Views 678
  • Replies 0

The wait operation timed out

I am facing the below error when I am trying to see the "Click here to show detailed view" of workflow information on the running instance. As I remember, I did not have this issue before and I can se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | January 18, 2018 07:10
  • Views 1649
  • Replies 2

Workflow got stuck at Set a Condition Step

We figured it out some of the workflows got stuck at Set a Condition Step and it does not go through to the next state. It happens randomly. We saw that the same issue happened in another workflow as ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | November 22, 2017 22:49
  • Views 611
  • Replies 1

Can the system account initiate the workflow on behalf of User

My scenario is, I have one document library which is read only to everyone. However, any users can request for deleting the document in it. I have a customize delete button on the ribbon (not OOTB del...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Pyae
  • | October 18, 2017 01:50
  • Views 4542
  • Replies 7