cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Schedule Nintex Site Workflow seems to be not working

Hi everyone,Today, I have a Nintex site workflow that I scheduled it and will run everyday at 6:00 pm (Vietnam time). Actually, it's not working. But I only know the SharePoint server and Nintex Sched...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tannguyen
  • | November 02, 2018 09:10
  • Views 570
  • Replies 0

RunParallel action not working

I have a site workflow that using RunParallel action with 3 branches (1, 2 and 3). But it only works with 2 branches (1 and 3), the branch 2 not working at all. I used LogHistory action but it did not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tannguyen
  • | October 24, 2018 08:37
  • Views 547
  • Replies 2

Ask about the QueryList action

Dear everyone,I have a using QueryList action and filter with a field (type is Yes/No). The problem is when I filter with value is Yes => It not work. If I filter with value is 1 => it workedBy ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 453
  • Replies 1

Site workflow can trigger a list workflow ?

‌Because I have a site workflow. It will loop all items to update all items. I also have a list workflow triggered by creating/updating item to update itemWhen I run a site workflow to update item, th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1204
  • Replies 3

How can I retrieve the ListItemCollectionPositionNext variable ?

Hi all,I would like to based on the ListItemCollectionPositionNext variable (does Nintex support this ?) to check if the workflow finished retrieving itemsBecause I know the SharePoint allows to retri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 851
  • Replies 3

Workflow run and always Workflow failed on start (retrying) when use Query Items acti

Hi,Currently, my site workflow is struggling with Performance. Because it is using the Query Item action to query more than 5000 items in a list. After that I use the Foreach action to loop those item...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1095
  • Replies 2