cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stirns
Nintex Newbie

if i try to create a InfoPath document via 'Create Item' action, the action creates an xsn file instead of a xml file

Jump to solution

if i try to create a InfoPath document via 'CreateItem' action, the action creates an xsn file and not a xml file.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
patrick_hosch
Nintex Newbie

Re: if i try to create a InfoPath document via 'Create Item' action, the action creates an xsn file instead of a xml file

Jump to solution

unfortunately there is no way to correct this behaviour out of the box. however there is a work around documented here that worked well for me in the past

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
stirns
Nintex Newbie

Re: if i try to create a InfoPath document via 'Create Item' action, the action creates an xsn file instead of a xml file

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hey Steve, the document is now hereUsing the Create an Item action with custom InfoPath form templates

Cheers!

stirns
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thank you everyone for your help. I did find a workaround by merely adding the .xml to the name field in the create item action.

For example: mynewform.xml

regards

Steve

0 Kudos