cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

While upgrading the Nintex workflow to the latest patch i am facing an issue

I am trying to upgrade nintex workflow 2013 to the latest patch. I started the exe and wizard opened up, but the wizard gets stuck at "Updating core solution components". In central admin under Manage farm solutions the -"nintexworkflows2013.wsp" is displayed as "Deploying" for hours. If I cancel the deployment the status comes as deployed. And the deployed details are such that it deploys to one Application and one web front end server (In actual there are 2 web front end servers).

Please help. Thanks in advance

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: While upgrading the Nintex workflow to the latest patch i am facing an issue

One of my server was in different time zone, I corrected it. now when I run the wizrd it displays "Upgrade job for solution core components (nintexworkflows2013.wsp) is not created yet (waiting...)"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: While upgrading the Nintex workflow to the latest patch i am facing an issue

Hey Akdas, did you get a job through to support ? Ask Support

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Yes, we had to wait close to half an hour, the wizard then took its due course. Thank you

0 Kudos