cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Update Nintex Form OnLoad Using Nintex Workflow?

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i want to update some nintex form fields on load of the page itself using nintex workflow (Site workflow).

Or

We have to do it using javascript and REST CALL?

Cheers !!

Arvind

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Update Nintex Form OnLoad Using Nintex Workflow?

Hello,

If you want to be able to update fields on the form itself as the form loads, then I'd suggest going with Javascript.  If you went with the site workflow, you'd have to run it prior to loading the form.

Thanks

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Mike,

I have a similar requirement, where I have list lookup controls in the form displayed as Radio buttons. On load of the form, I have to retrieve options for these List Lookup controls and all the List Lookup controls need to be default to first option "Not Selected".

Could you please suggest the simple and best way to achieve this. Should I go with REST calls?

Thanks

Gopal

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi,

Could anyone have idea on how to update the Nintex Form Fields through JavaScript on form loading?

I have List Lookup fields on Nintex form. These fields retrieve values (options) from another list. We have one option as "Not Selected" for all List Lookup fields. We need to set "Not Selected" option for all the List Lookup fields on form loading.

Could you please help.

Please let me know if you would require any further details.

Accept as Solution Reply