cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SharePoint 2013 save site as template error "Error exporting the list named "NintexWorkflowHistory" at the URL: Lists/NintexWorkflowHistory "

IN SharePoint 2013 on premise environment, I want to save a team site as template. But when Its start saving the template it throws above error "Error exporting the list named "NintexWorkflowHistory" at the URL: Lists/NintexWorkflowHistory". There is site workflow is configured from Nintex workflow.

This NintexWorkflowHistory list have 16000+  records till now. If anybody can help me to find out what is the issues from NINTEX workflow history list.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: SharePoint 2013 save site as template error "Error exporting the list named "NintexWorkflowHistory" at the URL: Lists/NintexWorkflowHistory "

Is it possible there is a workflow with the same name in your list it is trying to save that exists somewhere else.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: SharePoint 2013 save site as template error "Error exporting the list named "NintexWorkflowHistory" at the URL: Lists/NintexWorkflowHistory "

NO There is not same name workflow in the list, one more issue found....for the new site in site collection with nintex workflow, this issue persists when we do save as template.

Its looks like there is issue in the nintex product when installed its comes with that. But we found out when we use the OOTB feature of SharePoint 2013 "Save as template" of team site.

Still not got answer.

Thanks

Bharat

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Bharat Sukhwal,

I got issue like you, when i go to the /Lists/NintexWorkflowHistory/AllItems.aspx => the list great than 5k items and threshold. I deleted all item in this list and then save site template again, work perfect! Please try and make answer if you success!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi,

Has anyone found the solution or cause of the issue?

Please share your findings.

- Ashish Mishra

0 Kudos