cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrelopez
Nintex Newbie

Re: Query List and filter on Assigned To

Andrew,

Luckily I was able to find a way to fix the issue I'm having. It seems that "Assigned To" is not accepting a value of "domain\username" to be able to be use as a filter. So what I did is I get the userid of the "Last Task Respondent" and use this user id to filter using the" Assigned To" column and it worked!

Rhee

rrelopez
Nintex Newbie

Martin,

Just in case you're still looking for a solution to your issue, you can filter by "Assigned To" by using the userid of the person's name (not the account name).

Rhee

Automation Master
Automation Master

That's great! People fields can be silly at times. I'm glad we could lead you to a helpful answer.

0 Kudos
octy40
Nintex Newbie

Hi Rhee,

I'm experiencing this issue as well. What did you do to obtain the userid of the "Last task respondent" ? I'd like to implement a similar solution.

Thanks,

Octave

0 Kudos
octy40
Nintex Newbie

Never mind. I figured it out. Here is how I did it, if anyone else gets this issue.

1. Create a variable of type "Single line of text"
  2. Use "Set variable" workflow action to set that variable to the "Last Task Respondent".
  4. Create another variable of type "Number" in this case I create a variable called UserId, and use the "Set variable" workflow action to set it to the "Single line of text" variable you had configured in Step 2 and click on the ellipsis.
  5. From the drop down, select "User Id (as Number)" and click OK.
  6. That's it. You should be able to use "Query List" and filter on "Assigned To"