cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Villagebully
Nintex Newbie

Nintex workflow Document Generation - excel spreadsheet row limit, does a such exist?

Hi people,

I am developing a solution with our on prem sharepoint 2013 and nintex workflow + document generation. I am populating a excel spreadsheet, with data from a sharepoint list. BUT I get an unknown error when the number off lines is higher that 140 (actually it works when I have 140 lines but fails when there is 160 or more - so probably it fails at 150 lines)

Anyone experienced the same? It is the same error in both test and production.

My error is:

08-07-2019 15:07 Workflow Comment 451 of 2500 consumed for Document Generation, for the license expiring 26 sep 2019.  
08-07-2019 15:08 Workflow Comment An error has occurred. (InternalError) [ErrorId: b91f820a-5415-4af7-9a44-fb62e2e9669b] Error
08-07-2019 15:08 Error An error has occurred in Finance report - Monthly.

Looking in the ULS for the error id, doesn't make me wiser, just a bunch of thread dumps..

I am in dialogue with support, but was wondering if others had the same experience?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Nintex workflow Document Generation - excel spreadsheet row limit, does a such exist?

@Villagebully 

There is no row limi. Did you try using any other excel sheet with more than 160+ rows. ?

I also would recommend checking the data in the row if it fails consistently.

Can you also send us the ULS Log error when the workflow fails. 

0 Kudos
Villagebully
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex workflow Document Generation - excel spreadsheet row limit, does a such exist?

Was in touch with support before my vacation. we found it to be an errornous excel file that caused the trouble form me.

0 Kudos