cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Modify JS to pull from People Picker

Hello everyone.  I am using Vadim's article (Nintex Forms - Querying User Profiles - Vadim Tabakman) to populate a Nintex Form using some JS. I know that this feature is somewhat available in newer builds, but we are currently not able to upgrade, and don't plan to until October. 

I was able to modify his JS to pull all of the fields I need, however, I was wondering if it was possible to modify the script even more, to, instead of pulling from the current user, pull from a people picker box. 

Hopefully this is something that's relatively easy.

Thanks!

Labels: (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Modify JS to pull from People Picker

Hi Andy,

What version of Nintex Forms are you using? In recent versions of Nintex Forms, we have included a User Profile Lookup function that should, in most cases, remove the need for custom JS to access these properties. This would work equally well on the People Picker control as the Current User token.

-DK

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Daniel,

Yah. We're on an older version of Nintex Forms 2010. Nintex upgrades been frozen until 2013 go live. I think we're just going to wait.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Andy McMahon,

Were you able to resolve the People picker issue described on this old post? Please mark the appropriate response as correct to help others in the community.

Accept as Solution Reply