cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akalmar
Nintex Newbie

Re: Is there no way to use a variable in the "Image URL" field of an Image Control?

Jump to solution

Marian's suggestions were of great help and a solution has now been found.

stevena_jhg
Nintex Newbie

Re: Is there no way to use a variable in the "Image URL" field of an Image Control?

Jump to solution

Hi I am not really understanding the method of implementing this. Has there been an update to this where I can just put an image into the form and where it has the image url, put an IF statement and depending on what another dropdown has - just return the url based on that? (i.e.

If({Control:blahblah}=="something","https://blah.blah.co","")

akalmar
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

As far as I can see, there isn't a way to reference a control using an IF statement within the Image URL control setting.  I used a lookup and a reference to a JavaScript function in order to call up the ID from the dropdown in my repeating section.  And, the image is loaded using a calculated value control, instead.  The URL path to the image is stored in a column called "PictureLink".

Formula:  lookup("ListName", "ID", CurrentImageLink(item_image_path) , "PictureLink")

0 Kudos