cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nintex Newbie

How to send a calendar invite using Nintex online workflow

We are using Nintex workflow with Sharepoint Online. I need to send a calendar appointment to internal users, how do I achieve this?

Also, how can I schedule workflows using Nintex Online, I don't see any options to do this.

Thanks.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to send a calendar invite using Nintex online workflow

You can create calendar appointments in Exchange using Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Enterprise Edition. If you look at the NIntex Store -> User Interaction, you will find the pack there, but you need to ensure you have Enterprise Edition.

SCheduled Workflows will come as a dedicated feature later this year. In the meanwhile you can have a look at

0 Kudos
Nintex Newbie

Thanks for your response. We don't have Enterprise Edition what are our options to send Calendar Invites at this point.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Nintex Newbie

I don't have much experience with Exchange Online, there might be web services you can call. But upgrading to Enterprise might be a more efficient way and you dont have to fiddle around with web service calls and XML transformation.

0 Kudos
Nintex Newbie

If yiu want to go with the Webservice calls you might want to look at the graph api - especially at http://graph.microsoft.io/docs/api-reference/v1.0/api/calendar_post_calendarview

0 Kudos