cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I get the "Search Query" action to return ALL search results, including duplicates?

When viewing search results directly in Sharepoint, I can turn of the "Trim Duplicates" function by editing the Search Results webpart and selecting "Show Duplicates".

Is there a way that I can mimic this behavior within my Nintex workflow, using the "Search Query" action?  I need the action to return ALL results.

Thanks!!

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: How can I get the "Search Query" action to return ALL search results, including duplicates?

having the same issue. could someone respond to this question?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: How can I get the "Search Query" action to return ALL search results, including duplicates?

I solved this issue by using the web request action instead of the search query. Using the web request action, and the search rest api, I made a request and included the trimduplicates which is returned if you look at the json from a search results. the Query will look something like this for a query for all documents

http://localhost/_api/search/query?querytext='isdocument:1'&trimduplicates=true

When I get the results I use the query xml and xpath to extract the values I want.

Maybe Nintex could include a check-box in the search query action to return duplicates.

0 Kudos
Nintex Newbie

I am having trouble finding any documentation on this action regarding the scope input field.  I can get it to run with All Sites, but cannot figure out how to run it with different scopes, like This List, but against a different list.

0 Kudos