cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Flexi Task

Jump to solution

Workflow

Can you not use 'Send Notification' in the Flexi Task branches?  I have the following that will not send a notification to the initiator or to anyone.  The log to history list is working so the path is being taken. 

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Flexi Task

Jump to solution

Have you tried creating a very simple workflow with just send notification in just to see if emails are working at all? 

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hi Cassy .. emails are working.  I am getting the first email for 'Send Nominator Receipt' and I am getting the email requesting the confirmation (approval) from the Flexi Task.

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Ok how is the send notification configured? Have you added yourself in "cc" to see if you get it? 

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

OK, so this is really embarrassing but as it turns out I had an outlook rule from a similar project I was doing over a year ago that was causing email from the return notification to be forwarded and deleted.  So I apologize .. <face palm>

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

I'm marking this as the correct answer because I added someone else from the AD list to the CC and they of course got the message.

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Haha happens to the best of us - I had a very similar issue this week! ‌ haha 

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Just FYI, it so happens that one of our Nintex Partners today started a blog series on the Flexi task:  

You might want to follow it for his forthcoming posts if it's helpful.

0 Kudos