I have a Flexi Task I tried to assign to a Distribution List. When I put in the Distribution List (DL) for the Assignees field it finds the DL on the AD and it displays the name of the DL properly. However, as soon as I hit save and go back into the FlexiTask the Assignee is all garbage. It shows C:0+.w|s-1 and then a bunch of numbers...
Can I not assign a DL to the Assignee.
My goal was to send the Task to the DL and anyone could complete.
of course it might be completelly different reason.
however, they are the same type of fields and if one have issues the other will likely have it as well. I remember I have seen similar question risen for assignee field.
from my experience, release notes captions usually do not describe the issue into very details
I'm having the same issue. We are on NW 2013 v 220.127.116.11. I don't see anything in the 2 releases since this that have this marked as a fixed item.
i am having an issue with DL as well: Flexitasks assigned to a list are not accessible for the members. they get notifications about flexitasks, but are not able to work on that items.