cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

FORMS - This feature is only available in Nintex Workflow Enterprise Edition

Wondering is anyone can assist, I have 2 Nintex Demo sites one works great everything ok, the other when I create a Nintex form I get the following error "Error - This feature is only available in Nintex Workflow Enterprise Edition." can not seem to find out why?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: FORMS - This feature is only available in Nintex Workflow Enterprise Edition

Hi Rinaldo, are you currently on a trial of Nintex Forms? and has it recently expired?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: FORMS - This feature is only available in Nintex Workflow Enterprise Edition

Hi Emily Billing, No the license type is Demo and has not expired

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Ok, thanks Rinaldo. Most likely, upgrading to the latest version of Nintex Forms (either 2010 or 2013 depending on what you're on) will fix it, as I believe this is due to the new release of Nintex Forms Enterprise. However, if you upgrade, and you're still getting this error, please submit a Support ticket, and our team will look into it.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

HI Emily,  I managed to resolve this by updating the Workflow and the removing and re adding Nintex forms.  Thank you for your assistance

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply