I need a method to extract the individual emails and user details from an AD group, so I can create a list item for each user in the group.
1. Query AD group "All Sydney Staff"
2. Extract the First Name, Last Name and Email address
3. Add these details to a separate list on the same SharePoint site
Here's how I think it could work...
1) Use the Query LDAP function to get members of the group and pull back First Name, Last Name, and Email into individual collections (collMail, collFirst, etc.)
2) Loop through the collections, and in each loop, use the Create Item action to take the variable of the names / email.
Here are some links to help you through:
This does not give me much to work with. I am looking for a detailed step by step instruction. One of you links is restricted and the other does not answer my question.
1. I have an AD Group, e.g. All Sydney Staff which has 20 members
2. I want to run a workflow that extracts each members details individually and adds them to another SharePoint list
I've tried LDAP Query and Call Web Service and cannot get either to work!
if you have any specific problems/errors you will have provide all details what you've tried and what error you got. based on that someone can directs you (in a general way) how to move on.